• Total voters

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
I kind of need Bennett to catch a few

Bennett catch a football ?
illK6U.gif

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Fuck all of you who said the offense couldn't open up, like the Vikings have some fearsome defense.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Todd Gurley....holy shit. Easily the best runningback to come in since Peterson

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you see the spy lber blitzing, unblocked? That is why I kept bring up the threads we talked about this. Sure, it worked on that play but it will not work all game. Gase knew he had to be creative and have the oline block for the shortest possible time while still moving the defense so they can't tee off on us. Gase is doing what many of us talked about, WR screen and running the ball over and over. I think Rise made a good point that Gase was trying to wear out the defense by going sideline to sideline because we can't stretch the field deep.

When you guys show up and are questioning this during the game day thread, it's funny because many of us already talked about this. But I can't write everything I did in this thread because it goes so quickly. Most won't even see this post, but the threads during the week stay up for a while. That is where we talked about this game being like this. But you guys are soooooo surprised. That's fine, game day warriors are still bears fans. It just gets a little annoying repeating what many have already said and read.

Did u see that the only plays working were plays that he threw ball past line of scrimmage....ok then...enjoy being wrong

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I hope I eat my words about fuller,Really hope he gains some confidence back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same with me. It's clear the kid has a lot of athletic ability, he just has to have better awareness.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Jay with a freakish throw....its why he pisses me off. Bi polar summa bitch

He seems to do best when the expectations are low, must of been what the masterful run,run,screen,punt gameplan for a quarter and a half was about.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Firstrow has been shit for a year or two imo

Yeah, it's been getting progressively worse. I was willing to put up with its crap for awhile now, but it's really, REALLY bad this year. Oh well, was good while lasted. Moving on...

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've got a chance to take control here with a good drive

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I need someone to come fold my clothes real quick. I can't focus on them right now.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Yeah, its not like the bears set things up with the short game or anything. I mean, why play situational football?

You can set plays up and still try to get positive yardage. Unless we're only going for one TD a game you can't waste multiple series running plays that don't get you any yards. Didn't we just learn this again against the Lions?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Did you see the spy lber blitzing, unblocked? That is why I kept bring up the threads we talked about this. Sure, it worked on that play but it will not work all game. Gase knew he had to be creative and have the oline block for the shortest possible time while still moving the defense so they can't tee off on us. Gase is doing what many of us talked about, WR screen and running the ball over and over. I think Rise made a good point that Gase was trying to wear out the defense by going sideline to sideline because we can't stretch the field deep.

When you guys show up and are questioning this during the game day thread, it's funny because many of us already talked about this. But I can't write everything I did in this thread because it goes so quickly. Most won't even see this post, but the threads during the week stay up for a while. That is where we talked about this game being like this. But you guys are soooooo surprised. That's fine, game day warriors are still bears fans. It just gets a little annoying repeating what many have already said and read.

So the brilliant game plan was to play sideways and go no where for 28 min, have Fuller make a sweet pick to give us a short field, and then surprise them with a vertical toss to tie the game? STFU

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gase might be a decent OC but he aint got nothin on us pro's on this board.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Why the hell did he bring that out,that's a typical Joe D move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Marrianni has a knack for finding tacklers.