Weidman/Siva II

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Weidman had worked specifically on checking kicks cause his corner was upset about how many he took in the first fight. Some will say, oh, another fluke but that's why you check kicks to take the hurting off you and on to the one doing the kicking. Nearly had him knocked out in the first too. Weidman is the real deal.
Not yet he isn't.

Anderson Silva is the greatest MMA fighter of all time, bar none. But two fluke wins over a guy who has been past his prime for going on two years now really isn't that much justification to being the real deal. Not yet, anyway. Not taking anything away from him, the kick check will go down as one of the greatest end games in UFC history, but Silva hasn't been anything special lately and has been mailing it in. Lets see what he has against Belfort.

Now Ronda Rousey, she is the real deal.

CHAMPS!!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not yet he isn't.

Anderson Silva is the greatest MMA fighter of all time, bar none. But two fluke wins over a guy who has been past his prime for going on two years now really isn't that much justification to being the real deal. Not yet, anyway. Not taking anything away from him, the kick check will go down as one of the greatest end games in UFC history, but Silva hasn't been anything special lately and has been mailing it in. Lets see what he has against Belfort.

Now Ronda Rousey, she is the real deal.

CHAMPS!!!
That was no fluke. Silva was knocked unconscious in the 1st round too. Just lucky he came to quickly enough. The checking kicks was part of Weidman's game plan.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
That was Ronda's toughest fight of her career too...

Miesha didn't fight smartly. I don't know why she continued to try to take Rousey down. Miesha up kicked her and rocked her slightly and she hurt her on the feet with a big left hand. IDK why she continued to try for the takedown.

She didn't. Rousey suckered her the entire fight. Rousey saw that Tate was trying to be aggressive and Tate, moron that she is, played into it.

Rousey is way too smart and way too talented for Tate. A black belt judoka against a high school level wrestler is only going to end up one way each and every time. Not one time was Rousey in trouble, that tells you just how fucking insanely talented she is compared to her peers.

CHAMPS!!!

KBIB

Liked Posts:
That was no fluke. Silva was knocked unconscious in the 1st round too. Just lucky he came to quickly enough. The checking kicks was part of Weidman's game plan.
It was a fluke.

CHAMPS!!!

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
I would commit suicide the next day if I got to fuck Ronda Rousey. Also, that bitch Silva just got his leg collapsed!

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Such a terrible way to end the greatest MMA career of all time. Hope silva is able to recover and lead a normal life after this tragedy.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Tate is much better than just a highschool level wrestler, besides, Ronda will get a beating one day. The reason I say that is because her stand up game is just awful.

If she stopped going for the takedown she had a much better chance at winning the fight. The one thing that surprised me though is that Tate did actually take her down once lol.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
easy there cobain...we'd all fuck her but easy there

Speak for yourself. She's got man shoulders/arms... Maybe some of you guys are into fucking women who are built like men but I don't find her attractive at all.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
method=get&s=ronda-rousey-09-24-12-12-58-44-600.jpg

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
sign her?

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Tate is much better than just a highschool level wrestler,
No, she isn't. The broad is as tough as a brick, I give her that, but there isn't one disciple that she is actually good at outside of punching bag. Her striking is on catfight levels of bad, she has absolutely no defense other then "get hit and take it" theory, and her grappling is on par with a battered woman. She got this far on her looks and her toughness. What little technique she did show during this fight was more survival instinct then actual technique.

besides, Ronda will get a beating one day. The reason I say that is because her stand up game is just awful.
Sure, from a striker. Cat will stand up with her and fugly her up....if she can stay on her feet. Cyborg is the only real challenge to Rousey. Nobody else has a legit shot in the entire division.
If she stopped going for the takedown she had a much better chance at winning the fight. The one thing that surprised me though is that Tate did actually take her down once lol.
Rousey controlled the fight. Once she saw Tate was going the aggressive route Tate had no chance. Rousey is way too smart and skilled to not understand her opponents game plan and react. Tate couldn't defend Rousey, she isn't strong enough. This fight was so heavily once sided Tate had no choice but to tap quickly or have more damage done to her arm.

One day Rousey will find her match, but it surely will never be Meisha Tate. Ever.

CHAMPS!!!

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

Or not, would have been better if he just got knocked out at that point. Weidman dominated the fight, even before Silva's injury. So I'm not sure why people call his wins a fluke, he has done it twice. Silva has extremely powerful kicks and Weidman simply blocked it with thicker bone around his Knee. That's the MMA, good for Weidman. It's also a shame Silva, one of the greatest fighters of all time, had to leave with a broken leg.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Speak for yourself. She's got man shoulders/arms... Maybe some of you guys are into fucking women who are built like men but I don't find her attractive at all.

I'm pretty sure some of the dudes on this forum might find you attractive.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Such a terrible way to end the greatest MMA career of all time. Hope silva is able to recover and lead a normal life after this tragedy.

Dude, it's a broken leg, not a life altering injury. He has millions, Anderson Silva will be fine fighting or not.