Weidman/Siva II

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Wow, you are a moron.
By saying both fights were fluke wins? LOL

Silva didn't take him seriously in the first one and broke his leg during the second. Yep, that's quite a resume Weidman has to live with now. (snickers)

What size grit of sand paper did you use on your forehead this morning, again?

CHAMPS!!!

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
By saying both fights were fluke wins? LOL

Silva didn't take him seriously in the first one and broke his leg during the second. Yep, that's quite a resume Weidman has to live with now. (snickers)

What size grit of sand paper did you use on your forehead this morning, again?

CHAMPS!!!

Weidman dominated Silva in the first round in case you didn't notice. He won the title and then he defended it, against Silva. I'm pretty sure the evidence is on my side shit for brains.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Damn, it's a fucking shame I missed this. I had to work.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Weidman dominated Silva in the first round in case you didn't notice. He won the title and then he defended it, against Silva. I'm pretty sure the evidence is on my side shit for brains.
Chael dominated Silva too. Doesn't mean a damn thing. The person who beat Silva against Weidman was Silva. He didn't take him seriously two straight fights in a row.

Weidman has to live with that. You have obviously not watched too much MMA or have very little knowledge of the sport so ill give you a pass this time, son. Its ok. Youtube is just a click away.

CHAMPS!!!

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Weidman had worked specifically on checking kicks cause his corner was upset about how many he took in the first fight. Some will say, oh, another fluke but that's why you check kicks to take the hurting off you and on to the one doing the kicking. Nearly had him knocked out in the first too. Weidman is the real deal.

No fluke there. Weidman straight busted his ass. Great check and he actually did not Silva out cold in the first. Good recovery by Silva.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Chael dominated Silva too. Doesn't mean a damn thing. The person who beat Silva against Weidman was Silva. He didn't take him seriously two straight fights in a row.

Weidman has to live with that. You have obviously not watched too much MMA or have very little knowledge of the sport so ill give you a pass this time, son. Its ok. Youtube is just a click away.

CHAMPS!!!

So you're telling me Silva didn't take Weidman serious again? The guy that knocked you the fuck out and you don't take him serious???? Get da fuck out of here.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weidman was on top the entire round; but it wasn't dominating outside him knocking silva down. Once silva came to, he barely took any damage and he actually cut Weidman from the bottom.

I know Weidman worked on checking kicks, but even the best case scenario they didn't expect that to happen. I really wish it didn't end that way, leaves you wondering. One fight silva clowns around too much and gets caught, and now this freak accident.

Oh well, silva is still the greatest of all time and his rein of dominance couldn't last forever.

Weidman is definitely the real deal, he's dominated the ufc in the short time he's been in it. Now saying he's the real deal doesn't mean he's great yet, he's gotta keep the belt for another 6 years to be as good as silva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

CHAMPS!!!
I wouldn't say Chael dominated Silva. He held him down for a few rounds but his girly punches never had Silva in trouble and then Chael did what he's best at, tapped out. In their second fight, Chael just got beat up and taken out easily. Neither was the case with Weidman who was never in trouble in either fight with Silva and is the only fighter I've seen Silva fight who actually showed him no fear.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say Chael dominated Silva. He held him down for a few rounds but his girly punches never had Silva in trouble and then Chael did what he's best at, tapped out. In their second fight, Chael just got beat up and taken out easily. Neither was the case with Weidman who was never in trouble in either fight with Silva and is the only fighter I've seen Silva fight who actually showed him no fear.

I'm not a chael fan, I think he's just used by Dana because he's great at promoting fights. But in the first fight, maybe dominate is a strong word but he clearly won the first 4 rounds. He almost beat silva, until he finally hit the submission. Silva almost cost himself that fight because of his tactics. Before the fight chael said something that pissed Anderson off, he said:

"earning a black belt from the Nogueira's is like getting a toy with your Happy Meal at McDonalds."

After silva heard that he told the nogueira brothers he was gonna make sonnen tap. He got that into his head too much and let chael take him down. He never fought to get up, as he was determined to submit him.

Once he second fight happened that was obvious, silva let chael take him down in the first to tire chael out, and in the second round chael couldn't get him down at all. And then silva finished that one quickly.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
So you're telling me Silva didn't take Weidman serious again? The guy that knocked you the fuck out and you don't take him serious???? Get da fuck out of here.
Yeah, he didn't. Weidman, for all this "knocked out Silva" jibberish, didn't put him away if he did. Silva didn't take much damage while he cut Weidman from the bottom. Silvas game plan was allow Weidman to tire himself out then dominate the next four rounds. At 38 he was that much quicker and a much better fighter. As exaggerated as his clowning was during the first match, then his complete disregard for Weidman's offense until the kick check, yeah, he didn't take him seriously one bit. Weidman humped him from the top and maybe landed four elbows, which aren't gonna bother Silva when he already knew they were coming. Silva, from the bottom, no less hit Weidman six times perfectly and accurately. He couldn't get Silva to budge even with a relentless neck crank. You put Belfort, Bones or even Evans in that spot, and Silva's face is fucked up. Weidman won the round, but not by much.

Learn MMA before you go off like some spastic meatball.

CHAMPS!!!

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Difference of opinion on the first Chael.

As for Weidman, we will never know. Silva never took him seriously enough.

CHAMPS!!!

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've followed silva since even before the ufc and considering how dominating he's been pretty much his entire career, it's sad seeing him potentially end his career on that type of injury. He is easily the greatest MMA fighter of all time, he held the belt for 6 years and 8 months.

[video=youtube_share;m5glJAuV5GU]http://youtu.be/m5glJAuV5GU[/video]

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Difference of opinion on the first Chael.

As for Weidman, we will never know. Silva never took him seriously enough.

CHAMPS!!!
Silva looked very serious coming out for the fight and was sure to keep his hands up this time and still got caught. If you had heard the interviews with him leading up to the fight, yeah, he took it very seriously.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, she's kind of a bitch. Miesha kind of gave up fast to her arm bar. Didn't look like she tried to escape much. Besides a couple of good shots from Miesha the entire fight was Rousey dominating her on the ground anyways.

Tate still managed to make it the toughest fight of Rousey's career.

Wow, the last time rousy got her in that deep of an arm bar, she snapped her arm in half. I'm not surprised she tapped quickly. Rousy had her dead to rights, she wasn't getting out of that one. The ones before that she got out were weak at best, that arm bar was technically sound and she had no chance once rousy got that arm unlocked from her other hand.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol Martini is such a Silva homer is scary.... Silva was always a great fighter, but you are gonna claim he is so great yet he got knocked the fuck out clowning around? By a shitty left hook.... he fought Weidman twice and never hurt Weidman one time.

He got knocked out like a bitch in the 1st fight, got rocked in the 2nd fight and then broke his leg.... and you describe this scenario as though somehow he gifted this all to Weidman. Fuck off.... you sound like one of those Packer fans going "We didn't lose, we beat ourselves"

If he is as great as the Silva homers say then clowning or not he wouldn't have gotten put to sleep and from Silva's own mouth he claimed he was taking Weidman seriously in the 2nd fight and he gets rocked from the clinch with a shitty punch to the ear... lol go jerk off to his knockout highlights some more, he couldn't beat Weidman.... he will never beat Weidman.... thats gonna bug you aint it?

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Lol Martini is such a Silva homer is scary.... Silva was always a great fighter, but you are gonna claim he is so great yet he got knocked the fuck out clowning around? By a shitty left hook.... he fought Weidman twice and never hurt Weidman one time.
Actually, I'm not a fan of Anderson Silva. I think is show boating is absurd while during a match and he makes MMA look clown school WWE at times. But the fact remains he is the greatest fighter of all time. I'm just not sold on Weidman nor either of his tainted victories over Silva. Silva beat himself in the first fight and a well placed check ruined his career in the second. Hardly impressive coupled with a fight record with previous opponents that are more along the lines of mediocre instead of actual challenge outside of Silva.
He got knocked out like a bitch in the 1st fight, got rocked in the 2nd fight and then broke his leg.... and you describe this scenario as though somehow he gifted this all to Weidman. Fuck off.... you sound like one of those Packer fans going "We didn't lose, we beat ourselves"
He was also in control of the first round while on his back, knowing that Weidman was gonna throw strikes and didn't release a leg triangle. He had Weidman working for strikes using up energy while Silva cherry picked his strikes whenever he wanted. Seriously, Silva has two decades of training defense while on his back. If he was in trouble, he could have gotten up any time he wanted. But, as the round ran out, it was Weidman who couldn't escape Silva triangle, and he made plenty of effort trying to. What does that say? Or are we still just going off eye perception instead of technique and say just because Weidman was in the dominant position he was that much better then Silva? I mean, who was bleeding when the round ended, and who looked fresh? The answer to the first was Weidman, while Silva is the answer to the later. Like I said, Weidman won the round, but not by much.
If he is as great as the Silva homers say then clowning or not he wouldn't have gotten put to sleep and from Silva's own mouth he claimed he was taking Weidman seriously in the 2nd fight and he gets rocked from the clinch with a shitty punch to the ear... lol go jerk off to his knockout highlights some more, he couldn't beat Weidman.... he will never beat Weidman.... thats gonna bug you aint it?
I have watched a serious Anderson Silva. What I saw was a guy going thru the motions. The same Anderson Silva who coasted the last two years. Silva breaking his leg was the best thing to happen to him because no matter who he has fighting, he was gonna lose. Weidman was just the right guy at the opportune time to take advantage of the decline of Anderson Silva's heart in MMA. If it was Belfort, he would have the title right now. That's how it works. Weidman can be the golden boy, he just better soak it in now because the first actual challenger he gets, he will get beaten.

13-3!!!