Welcome, Money Mitch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
YES IM FUCKING SO FUCKING GODAAMN FUCKING PSYCED

FUCK YEAH

All I fucking wanted from this draft is for Pace to identify his target and fucking get him. Bitch about the trade, but it shows that the bears really fucking wanted Trubs and I love that.

FUCK YES

WAY TO PUT YOUR DICK ON THE TABLE!

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
18157403_10212742238021189_4397236796554326778_n.jpg

But seriously i'm happy that we got a QB just don't understand the trade up, for sure we could pick him at 3

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much you wanna bet the Bears had to outbid another team?

I've seen too many idiots believe we were trying to take him away from San Fran.

San Fran didn't want him, Cleveland did......I've seen sports personalities state....San Fran didn't even want him......

no shit....another team did....wtf is wrong with people.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:

Obviously since they only up 1 spot and gave up a few picks in the process. This is Pace's guy to lose and he did what he had to in order to get him.
Congrats Pace.

Now lets please get Engram TE in round 2. Oh man would I be jumping for joy if that happened!!!!!!!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He identified his QB and took him. He did the right thing. All you people who said none of these QBs are worth it can suck it. You were philosophically wrong from the start.

Trading UP in the first round to get Trubisky was STUPID. But he does fit the Pace motif. Another stupid draft pick right up there with Floyd and White.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I'm glad Pace got his guy. It may not be who I wanted, but I'm glad he went up and got the guy he wanted to get. If Biscuit turns out to be a top 8 QB in the future, this trade was worth it to me. I will root for Trubisky every day.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trading UP in the first round to get Trubisky was STUPID. But he does fit the Pace motif. Another stupid draft pick right up there with Floyd and White.
It's not stupid at all. If Cleveland wanted to trade up to get him, the Niners would obviously rather pick 3rd than 12th so they did business with us. We got a super talented QB who needs a year, hence Glennon. 2018 we're ready to roll. Be happy. This is the most talented QB ever to play for the Bears on colour television.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Amazing, still not over the shock but have a big smile on my face. Frickin Crazy!

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:

Obviously since they only up 1 spot and gave up a few picks in the process. This is Pace's guy to lose and he did what he had to in order to get him.
Congrats Pace.

Now lets please get Engram TE in round 2. Oh man would I be jumping for joy if that happened!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not my guy, but I'll take it. I hope Glennon doesn't have to start a game.