Well, im outta here!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Not only did the bears actually take a qb they trade up one spot to take him and anyone with half a brain knows they got played by the 9ers. The 9ers werent going to take TRub but sold the bears on the idea they were and Pace the idiot he is fell for it and like a little bitch! paid the ransom. :obama: The 9ers were taking Soloman at #2 which is why they only traded down one spot because they knew he`d still be there. Youre telling me no other teams made a better offer for the #2? gimmie a break! We got played because of the ineptitude of the bozos running this organization.

I hope Trub turns out to be the franchise qb we`ve all wanted for decades because if hes not Pace just set this franchise back another 5 years at least and we better get used to drafting near the top of the draft. Im really hoping they draft for offense because we need to start getting this kid some weapons and protection in place. later fellas. Ill be going into my 3 month exile as i promised if i was wrong about not picking a qb.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;praFGD51ih8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=praFGD51ih8[/video]

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;q447R6w4nP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q447R6w4nP0[/video]

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Of course the 49ers weren't going to take Trubisky, someone else was.

If you believe the 9ers were going to trade out of the #2 spot to a spot that theyd likely lose out on Thomas you are as big a fool as Pace is. Trubisky was going to be there at #3. The Bears got played.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
If you believe the 9ers were going to trade out of the #2 spot to a spot that theyd likely lose out on Thomas you are as big a fool as Pace is. Trubisky was going to be there at #3. The Bears got played.

Maybe he would be, maybe he wouldn't, Pace wasn't going to risk a potential franchise QB over a few mid round picks either way.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And if Trubisky ends up being a bad ass, people will be praising Pace for this trade for years to come. The best thing to do is stay level-headed and wait and see what happens. Some people, man...

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
See ya in July. I actually think you bring some good shit to the table. Fuck the haters.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
And if Trubisky ends up being a bad ass, people will be praising Pace for this trade for years to come. The best thing to do is stay level-headed and wait and see what happens. Some people, man...

Just to be clear as some of you seem to think im being pissy about the pick. Im not leaving because we took TRubisky im leaving because i said if they took a qb id leave for 3 months because i was convinced we werent going qb at 3 as it didnt make much sense. That being said im not happy with the trade and although not thrilled with Trubisky i can live with the pick. Im just not sold on him as a high level qb but of course i could be and hope im wrong.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Just to be clear as some of you seem to think im being pissy about the pick. Im not leaving because we took TRubisky im leaving because i said if they took a qb id leave for 3 months because i was convinced we werent going qb at 3 as it didnt make much sense. That being said im not happy with the trade and although not thrilled with Trubisky i can live with the pick. Im just not sold on him as a high level qb but of course i could be and hope im wrong.

Why haven't you left yet?

Andele! We don't want you on the Trubisky wagon.

TypicalChazz

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I guess this idiot doesn't realize that there were OTHER TEAMS bidding on the 9ers, pick, potentially to get Trubisky. Of course the 9ers were going to take their guy Solomon. But they didn't want to go too far back to potentially lose him. The bears got away with only giving up a couple mid round picks. Who knows what the other teams were offering. I'm not sold on Trubisky and this was risky, but its obvious Trubisky wasn't going to be there at 3, just like Floyd wasn't going to be at their pick last year. Quit being dumb and let's see what happens.