Well, its official - Bagent has a Weak Arm - they substituted Peterman...

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
They substituted Peterman to throw the hail mary at the end of the half from roughly the 50 yard line. And last weak, he underthrew DJ for the long INT he threw.

Other than that, the kid looks good.

Question is, how will this limit his ceiling once the book goes out on him and they start taking away other areas of his game?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
It was weird and there's definitely questions about his arm but it seemed like the coaches were trying to protect Bagents stats. Hail Mary's have a high chance of ending in an interception. Then to end the game they put in Peterman for victory formation so Bagent didn't lose rushing yards. Like they wanted his stat sheet to look as positive as possible.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was weird and there's definitely questions about his arm but it seemed like the coaches were trying to protect Bagents stats. Hail Mary's have a high chance of ending in an interception. Then to end the game they put in Peterman for victory formation so Bagent didn't lose rushing yards. Like they wanted his stat sheet to look as positive as possible.
Great point BIGTOM

The staff that has regularly used Fields as a meat shield are at it again! Gross behavior.

msadows

Liked Posts:

This is more as what I took it as.

They didn’t want to risk a half ending int ruining his confidence. It was very unlikely anyone would catch a Hail Mary on the bears anyways

msadows

Liked Posts:
FYI, pretty much every nfl qb can throw it 50-60 yards….

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I don’t remember exactly where they were at on the Hail Mary but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t “roughly the 50” I also know you were the guy who piggybacked off an article during preseason that suggested it was racism that was behind people wanting Bagent over PJ Walker. And you’re a massive Fields defender so I know why you started this thread and why you exaggerated the yardage. You’re trying to somewhat subtlety shit on Bagent as a way to dismiss him because you want Fields to be the QB.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

They didn’t want to risk a half ending int ruining his confidence. It was very unlikely anyone would catch a Hail Mary on the bears anyways
Imagine if Fields did this....160ish yards. 1 TD...Bagent MagaCult would crucify him...instead they are crowning him. It's like Fields with same style plan didn't look amazing vs Skins.

Bagent looked great in pocket, made 1, 2..hit chkdown reads quickly...showed accuracy, and nice rollout throws. His arrow is pointing up at this time.

Also this is a Bears vs Opponent crowd...not Fields vs Bagent. Ur pointing out sensible and logical assessments of Bagent. The Maga/Bagent cult will attack u lol.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think it was just a no injury thing as you need to hold before you throw and accuracy doesn't matter. Last thing you want to do is have to start Peterman next week.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Imagine if Fields did this....160ish yards. 1 TD...Bagent MagaCult would crucify him...instead they are crowning him. It's like Fields with same style plan didn't look amazing vs Skins.

Bagent looked great in pocket, made 1, 2..hit chkdown reads quickly...showed accuracy, and nice rollout throws. His arrow is pointing up at this time.

Also this is a Bears vs Opponent crowd...not Fields vs Bagent. Ur pointing out sensible and logical assessments of Bagent. The Maga/Bagent cult will attack u lol.

The sad thing about this post is that it isn’t satire. This guy is so scared that Fields maybe sucks that his whole existence on this website has to revolve around being Justin’s PR team. A grown man who can’t come to terms with the fact that his idol maybe just isnt good enough.

The game plan didn’t change. Maybe Justin would have played well. Maybe not. History suggests the chances of him not playing well are higher. For all we know the plays you see Bagent making and calling simple would be Justin holding the ball and getting strip sacked by Crosby. Or throwing at the guys feet. or not calling an audible and turning a 6 yard gain into a sack. Or missing the guy and throwing an interception. All these things are possibilities and not in any way far fetched because Justin seems to do them every game.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Too bad I thought this udfa would have zero weaknesses. Oh well can’t wait to burn him at the stake when he makes his first mistake.
Already did that last week, this week he's got the W

msadows

Liked Posts:

Bears fans always love the backup.

Anyone could have won this game. Bagent did very little, foreman and the defense dominated

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t remember exactly where they were at on the Hail Mary but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t “roughly the 50” I also know you were the guy who piggybacked off an article during preseason that suggested it was racism that was behind people wanting Bagent over PJ Walker. And you’re a massive Fields defender so I know why you started this thread and why you exaggerated the yardage. You’re trying to somewhat subtlety shit on Bagent as a way to dismiss him because you want Fields to be the QB.
Who is this weirdo and why am i seeing him post a lot all of a sudden?