Well, its official - Bagent has a Weak Arm - they substituted Peterman...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He flicks this ball from the 48 to 2 yards deep in the endzone off of no feet.

Next complaint?

Bagent Hail Mary

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How weird. It’s almost as if there was a game.

Some of us don’t spend every waking moment on here.
Why werent you posting more when Fields played well?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Why werent you posting more when Fields played well?

Since you read my post history you’d already know that I actually defended him in the start he got hurt. Didn’t think he played bad even though most of the posters on here thought he did. You also know that I gave him credit in the games he played well

Unlike you I’m not some weirdo who is more concerned about being right on CCS or being committed to some take. If Justin Fileds turns a corner and consistently plays well all the better. I want the Bears to win and play well. The QB is pretty important in that equation. I can also watch the game and objectively give my opinion on what I see and not be concerned if it maybe goes against something I said previously. I understand players can improve. Teams can gel. It’s fluid. Things can change. A guy can suck and then improve. A bad player can play a good game. A good player can play a bad game. I can criticize a guy and still cheer for him and be of the understanding that there is a possibility he improves. Not sure what’s so hard to grasp about any of this. It’s pretty simple stuff. But people like you seem to think this is debate club or something.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Since you read my post history you’d already know that I actually defended him in the start he got hurt. Didn’t think he played bad even though most of the posters on here thought he did. You also know that I gave him credit in the games he played well
link?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's more to that

Nicholas Moreano on Twitter: "The #Bears had the QBs line up at the 50 ...

Jun 7, 2023The #Bears had the QBs line up at the 50-yard line and throw into a net placed at the 10 towards the left end zone. Justin Fields: 1 of 8 PJ Walker: 1 of 8 Nathan Peterman: 1 of 8 Tyson Bagent: 1 of 8 QB coach Andrew Janocko got the most...

That's effectively 50 yards with the angle. I don't doubt he has the weakest arm of the bunch but that's what NFL off seasons are for. Some can pick up a few MPH and other can't. I guess we'll see. I'm sure D's will start compressing the field in the next 2 games to see for themselves.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We would crucify Fields if he had those stats because he’s in his third year, not his rookie year making his first start. Plus he’s a first round QB so we expect more from him.
There would be no need to crucify him, if he had those stats and played well. Which, when having those stats, he still gets criticism..also he has 31 starts I believe under his belt...that isn't 2 seasons and he has had 2 coaching philosophies in that time. Dude is 24, keep him and let Bagent continue to develop. Next season Fields fucks up, u can put in Bagent asap and ride the wave. RG3 and Cousins type of problem isn't bad to have...especially in this QB hellhole

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields typically contributes roughly 3 unnecessary sacks, a fumble and an interception to those numbers as well.
Ummm Fields just put up great numbers vs Washington, because he fed off a great run game and play action. Bagent just did that in a half of his first appearance, ref turnovers.

Bagent is a development in progress. Ur using 1 game as a tell all. Not the case. I hope Bagent succeeds and gives us a QB we haven't had...but let's see when tape gets out, no run game and teams adjust.

Again....having two young QBs with upside is a good thing....not a verse each other thing

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Ummm Fields just put up great numbers vs Washington, because he fed off a great run game and play action. Bagent just did that in a half of his first appearance, ref turnovers.

Bagent is a development in progress. Ur using 1 game as a tell all. Not the case. I hope Bagent succeeds and gives us a QB we haven't had...but let's see when tape gets out, no run game and teams adjust.

Again....having two young QBs with upside is a good thing....not a verse each other thing

I know. I watched and cheered. I have also watched him play anywhere from below average to dog shit a majority of his starts.

And I’m not using one game to prove anything. I’m waiting to see if Bagent can play like this on a consistent basis. They were up multiple scores pretty much the whole game. They were gashing Vegas running the ball. Of course that opens it up for lower passing yardage. All things considered he played very well. You’re grasping for anything to downplay his accomplishment because you have an agenda and know it’s a reflection on Justin.

It’s the same reason you now think you‘re Vince Lombardi and need to shit on every little decision the coaching staff makes and pin Fields failures on them.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

So I just checked. Peterman's velocity at the combine was 53mph. Bagent's was higher so either they were protecting Bagent or QBs can actually get stronger once in the NFL. That said, Bagent has a quick release with short windup that may limit him ever being a fastball thrower.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Imagine if Fields did this....160ish yards. 1 TD...Bagent MagaCult would crucify him...instead they are crowning him. It's like Fields with same style plan didn't look amazing vs Skins.

Bagent looked great in pocket, made 1, 2..hit chkdown reads quickly...showed accuracy, and nice rollout throws. His arrow is pointing up at this time.

Also this is a Bears vs Opponent crowd...not Fields vs Bagent. Ur pointing out sensible and logical assessments of Bagent. The Maga/Bagent cult will attack u lol.
We dont have to image.. that was Fields average in year 2.. well actually Fields average was lower at 149ypg so yeah no imagination needed..

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Bagent does pretty much everything you wish Fields would do except throw 15+ air-yard passes. Was hoping to see a few deep shots because it doesn't look like Bagent has the technique to utilize his hip torque for deep passes. Seems like Janocko should be working on that with him.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This is more as what I took it as.

They didn’t want to risk a half ending int ruining his confidence. It was very unlikely anyone would catch a Hail Mary on the bears anyways
LOL @ this fucking shit! Any QB, even a rookie, is not gonna lose his confidence throwing a pick on a Hail Mary. Gimme a fuckin break…

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We dont have to image.. that was Fields average in year 2.. well actually Fields average was lower at 149ypg so yeah no imagination needed..
And he was rated 4th in NFL after week 7, ,..why, heavy run games and easy throw opportunities. Not the Rodgers crackhead shit Getsy gets feels for. Fields just ran a very similar gameplan vs Washington.