Wellp, looks like we're gonna have to beat the packers straight up next week

msadows

Liked Posts:
We weren't going to rest their starters anyway.

If you won tonight you'd have nothing to play for if the rams beat the hawks.

Sure, you might start rodgers, but I'm sure theyd bench their important starters after halftime. No reason to risk a potential superbowl on a pointless game.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
If you won tonight you'd have nothing to play for if the rams beat the hawks.

Sure, you might start rodgers, but I'm sure theyd bench their important starters after halftime. No reason to risk a potential superbowl on a pointless game.

Keeping a division rival out of the playoffs is not pointless.

No reason to rest players before a bye week.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Keeping a division rival out of the playoffs is not pointless.

No reason to rest players before a bye week.

Yea, I'm sure risking an injury matters to keep a team you could handle easily out of the playoffs. lol

msadows

Liked Posts:
I want nothing more than to beat the Packers with all their goofballs starters playing, and get into the playoffs.

That would be great.

It would also give me optimism in the playoffs.

We'll probably go 8-8 tho and luck into the playoffs because the rams beat the cards....lol

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm sure risking an injury matters to keep a team you could handle easily out of the playoffs. lol
Yeah that's pure meatball talk. Rivalries aren't what they once were. They rather not lose their jobs over what is on paper, a meaningless game. Or was a meaningless game I should say.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I think the rams come out pretty motivated next week. I predict the Bears lose to the Packers but make the playoffs anyway with Arizona losing to the Rams.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Division rivals are a unique threat, you cant let them in the playoffs.
I agree. The Packers would have likely started the players who weren’t banged up. May have pulled players like Rodgers if he was getting hit a lot, but Pagano don’t play like that so he’d
Be fine.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is gonna shred this porous defense.

Better hope for some turnovers, guys playing the best game of their lives, and a lot of luck.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
We weren't going to rest their starters anyway.
GB is overdue for a devastating injury or two. Things have been going way too smooth! Let's see if we can't shake their season up a bit, even in defeat.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Imagine letting a division rival into the playoffs, only for them to win a SB.

Let's be honest, it is very very unlikely the Bears win the Superbowl. Plus if the Bears make it, you very likely have a go at us. You know what's more likely? Rodgers and/or other key players suffer a multi week injury, which becomes the difference between you guys winning the SB and not winning it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im good with it. Id rather lose straight up than win against their backups. Its not like were going to the Superbowl anyways. Lets just hope the Rame beat the Cards next week.
Also, heres to hoping somebody removes Rodgers stupid head from his stupid body....Go Bears!