Wellp, looks like we're gonna have to beat the packers straight up next week

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm sure risking an injury matters to keep a team you could handle easily out of the playoffs. lol
Only dumbass bears fans want and the dumbass bears actually let a division opponent into the playoffs only to lose to them in the playoffs LMFAO

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Last time we played a game like this it was against Packers, but this time we dont have Chris Conte playing safety giving up the long bomb the last min.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Good. This is how I want it.

We wanted a test to see if this was for real. Now we finally will have one.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How many threads can one poster make in one night?

STAY TUNED!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
For once, please let us beat the Packers with all their fucking starters playing the full game. And not just squeak out a game, I mean mad handle them. Make Rodgers look dumbfounded on the sideline. Just fucking bamboozled. And we expose them, giving the blueprint on how to beat them. So they lose in their first playoff game, one and done. Then Rodgers drops the soap in the shower room and his teammates knowing Rodgers couldn’t save the day, they butt fuck him for a good 45 minutes, front and back at the same time!!!!

Just saying......

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
Let's be honest, it is very very unlikely the Bears win the Superbowl. Plus if the Bears make it, you very likely have a go at us. You know what's more likely? Rodgers and/or other key players suffer a multi week injury, which becomes the difference between you guys winning the SB and not winning it.
Love this post! Why aren’t fans as cutthroat as you and I my friend? I wish Greg Williams was our DC for just one week. Why wouldn’t you just hit ar late and try to remove him from the game? Hicks landing on that shoulder or a helmet to the kneecap should do the trick. Our best path to victory is injuring ar so let’s please try and do it. I’m not joking at all.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Love this post! Why aren’t fans as cutthroat as you and I my friend? I wish Greg Williams was our DC for just one week. Why wouldn’t you just hit ar late and try to remove him from the game? Hicks landing on that shoulder or a helmet to the kneecap should do the trick. Our best path to victory is injuring ar so let’s please try and do it. I’m not joking at all.
Slow down there buddy...

Nowhere did I say any of this. This forum might actually be the hub for people who have no basic reading comprehension skills.

What I did say was that if this game was meaningless (which is now isn't for GB), there would be no point in throwing out Rodgers and company out there with the chance of injury happen. Injuries don't all happen deliberately, but it's a violent game and injuries are a big part of it.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time we played a game like this it was against Packers, but this time we dont have Chris Conte playing safety giving up the long bomb the last min.

Or hopefully Bears DON'T assume a no-whistle play is dead & leave a live ball sitting on the field to be picked up for an easy TD by GB.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or hopefully Bears DON'T assume a no-whistle play is dead & leave a live ball sitting on the field to be picked up for an easy TD by GB.
Ugggh...that whole scene haunts me till today

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Our only hope is Cards losing because there is almost zero chance we can beat GB after seeing how they played tonight. They will be playing for the #1 seed with their entire offense clicking on all cylinders while our D has been average at best. And we know how Mitch performs against the Pack. It might be less stressful watching the Rams Cards game.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree with the talk of injuring an opponent on purpose. It's a coward's way to win. This isn't war. It's sports entertainment.

If you can't beat someone straight up, you need to get better at your craft. Man the hell up. Do better. Be better.
Don't slash a guy's car tires and then say your car is faster. Fuck that pussy garbage.

That said, it shouldn't be too much to ask for a fairly called game without lobster blocking of Mack, Quinn, & Hicks all night.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also - I just noticed the last GB game was moved to 3:25p CT / 4:25p ET. Cool there's no advantage for GB or NO playing for #1 seed bye.

Same with AZ game on late afternoon. Otherwise Bears could back off and coast if AZ losses early.

Scoreboard watching will be interesting.

Plus I get to sleep in & nurse my pending birthday hangover from the previous night before crawling out to the bar to see it. ????‍♂️

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea, I'm sure risking an injury matters to keep a team you could handle easily out of the playoffs. lol
This what Lovie thought when he let the Pack into the playoffs. How did that work out?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This what Lovie thought when he let the Pack into the playoffs. How did that work out?

This is a myth. The Bears tried like hell to win that game. Their offense just sucked, as per usual.