We're Better than Green Bay

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I was referring to Cutler's 4th comebacks...not his play on defense

You want to fault Cutler for not mounting a comeback in a game where they were leading by 8 points heading into the fourth quarter?

That fourth quarter opened with Cutler throwing a TD pass.
Packers got the ball, drove, and scored.
With 11:43 to go, the Bears got the back.
On that drive, Cutler went 4-for-5 for 27 yards and completed one pass that picked up a first down. Forte did a lot of damage on the ground. The only pass that fell incomplete was that lob to Alshon that absolutely should have been caught.
Packers got the ball back and we know how that drive ended.
Bears got the ball back with 0:31 seconds and then he threw a pick at the end of the game on a desperation heave.

So, what exactly did Cutler do wrong?

He's got his problems, sure. The 4th quarter of that Green Bay game wasn't one of them.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
ya never answered my question...How is it Cutlers fault that the D lost the game with 40 secs left?

Why are pointing to a player on the sidelines as the reason the Bears lost the game?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You want to fault Cutler for not mounting a comeback in a game where they were leading by 8 points heading into the fourth quarter?

On that drive, Cutler went 4-for-5 for 27 yards and completed one pass that picked up a first down. Forte did a lot of damage on the ground. The only pass that fell incomplete was that lob to Alshon that absolutely should have been caught.
Bears got the ball back with 0:31 seconds and then he threw a pick at the end of the game on a desperation heave.

He's got his problems, sure. The 4th quarter of that Green Bay game wasn't one of them.
Either onebud is Special person, or he plays dumb real well when busted

Chinese

Liked Posts:

I agree that this game was never Cutler fault. That damn fumble we should have picked up really screwed us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
the idiot is the one who got called out and cant answer=YOU

What exactly am I getting called out on?

The guy with a horrible comeback record had a comeback...whereas the guy with a great comeback record couldn't mount a comeback.

Yeah...I got that

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What exactly am I getting called out on?

The guy with a horrible comeback record had a comeback...whereas the guy with a great comeback record couldn't mount a comeback.

Yeah...I got that

again...

watch the game