Were fucked.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Gillis apparently met the media today and ridiculed the officiating. Queue a lopsided ass reffing game.

Gillis did this in the 09 or 10 playoffs against us and I remember they friggin called a penalty anytime buff breathed on luongo.

Just call a goddamn fair game, I dont want to see a bunch of makeup call bullshit because his "unstoppable" team cant pull out a win to save their lives right now.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Were fucked? when was that? or like, we got fucked by Werenucks?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
By the way, if we are so in the head of a team that was up 3-0 that their GM has to go cry to the head of officiating, well... we ain't no where near fucked.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
They we're going to get fucked.... but now were fucked.

<

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Devorski is going to be one of refs also.

Meh, I don't care. The Canucks are an undisciplined team, no matter what they like to tell the media and think about themselves. When shit isn't going their way they get rattled and start diving. When their own GM needs to whine about the officiating when they are in the midst of a huge choke, it shows what sort of organization they are. A losing one.

According to the Canuck faithfuls the biased officiating is just because Scotty Bowman went and talked to the officials after game 2 or 3.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Just think of all the shorthanded chances we will get on 7oungo

howcho

Liked Posts:
Does anyone think that Bickells hit was a head shot? I have watched it several times and have to conclude that it was shoulder to shoulder. He could have gotten two for leaving his feet but that is all I see.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone think that Bickells hit was a head shot? I have watched it several times and have to conclude that it was shoulder to shoulder. He could have gotten two for leaving his feet but that is all I see.

It "was" but it was a legal hit per the rules. Shoulder only... AND it was behind the net so it's ok.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

From the back you see it shoulder to shoulder and from the other angle you see the very first initial impact as shoulder to shoulder then it's all head, I don't know what you call it other than nice clean payback. Only with the puck.

BigPete

Liked Posts:

He left his feet after the contact. If you watch Downie's hit from the other night that got him suspended you will see what it means to 'leave your feet' when hitting someone. If you 'launch' at your opponent prior to hitting him...that's bad.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I have heard Gillis presser 5 times now on the radio and boy can that guy fucking whine and cry. Apparently John Scott is in his head too. If all John Scott can do is "beat peoples faces" then why are you sooooo overly concerned Gillis? Your team isn't finishing their chances and your goalkeeping has stunk. Absolutely nothing has to do with officiating. NOTHING!!! Don't feed me this "we can't gain momentum when we are on the PK all the time" B.S. You were all over us in the 3rd period last night and you faaaaaaaaaaaaailed to convert on any chances.

You can also stick your powerplay number and stats up your ass. Your team is one of the hackiest teams in the league. You have been getting away with just as much if not more than the Hawks or any other team in the playoffs. you get called for penalties because YOU DESERVE THOSE FUCKING PENALTIES!! Yes I will give you this the Hawks got away with a few last night..guess what? SO DID YOU!!!!!! You fail to watch the penalties your OWN team gets away with..but I guess that's your job..you fail to watch your own team and focus too much on the other. Possibly explains why you traded a rookie of the year candidate for a #8 blueliner? So take your little stat numbers....crumple em up in a little ball and shove em up your ass and your players. The problem isn't officiating. It's you..your coach....your goalie and your unproductive depth roster.....and perhaps the fact that the Hawks are a better team than you probably want to give them credit for. God knows the day a Canucks fan or player or fan gives the opposition some credit is a day I will stop jerking off to Ben Smith posters...that's never going to happen so Ben Smith? I LOVE YOU!!

Vancouver continues to cry and whine and cry and whine and cry and whine and cry and whine over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again!!!!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck him and his attitude. All I ask for is that the refs don't decide this game.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
FACT

Game 3 was the most lopsided game as far as penalties called go.

Hawks had 7 powerplays

Canuck had 2

Guess who won that game Gillis?

R K

FACT

Game 3 was the most lopsided game as far as penalties called go.

Hawks had 7 powerplays

Canuck had 2

Guess who won that game Gillis?

Didn't you know that's the way it's supposed to be? They are the Presidents Trophy Winner! Don't you see the fucking banner?

So glad I got to point out what a douche bag he was to his face last night. Have some fucking class.