Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I may start intermittently turning off the games, bitch that the Bears suck, tell my wife I have better things to do or watch as she sits quietly reading her kindle, and then after 3 minutes turn it back on hoping that something has changed, only to see some awful play and then repeat the same cycle.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I may start intermittently turning off the games, bitch that the Bears suck, and then after 3 minutes turn it back on hoping that something has changed, only to see some awful play and then repeat the same cycle.

You will still blog though, right?

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
I may start intermittently turning off the games, bitch that the Bears suck, tell my wife I have better things to do or watch as she sits quietly reading her kindle, and then after 3 minutes turn it back on hoping that something has changed, only to see some awful play and then repeat the same cycle.

I used to do that. Now I check in on NFL.com every 30-40 minutes and eyeball the score while watching replays from other teams that actually know how to play.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fairweatherheather. Shut up!
Actually sort of an interesting subject.

Do you consider someone that doesn't watch their favorite sports team when they suck, fair weather?

I mean, I am a Cubs, Bears, Blackawks, Bulls (though the NBA sucks), IU, and Gators fan. I don't wear jerseys, maybe the occasional hat or t shirt , which doesn't vary with the level of the teams play.

I, however, don't watch the teams when they are really bad, and don't supplement that with any other team, I just tune out.

Is there a requirement to watch shitty, time wasting, sometimes mood altering versions of your favorite team to not be a fair weather fan?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Actually sort of an interesting subject.

Do you consider someone that doesn't watch their favorite sports team when they suck, fair weather?

I mean, I am a Cubs, Bears, Blackawks, Bulls (though the NBA sucks), IU, and Gators fan. I don't wear jerseys, maybe the occasional hat or t shirt , which doesn't vary with the level of the teams play.

I, however, don't watch the teams when they are really bad, and don't supplement that with any other team, I just tune out.

Is there a requirement to watch shitty, time wasting, sometimes mood altering versions of your favorite team to not be a fair weather fan?

I can only speak for myself when I say I don't give any shits how others chose to spend their time. The only time I've ever legitimately tuned the bears out is when the team gave up on Tresticles. I was embarrassed to be fan of that particular team. The current bears suck for other obvious reasons. I can live with that.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

As long as you write us an in depth analysis of the limited parts you did see, your thoughts during the times you didn't watch and any assumptions that you assumed was happening while the game was off, the board will be all the better for it.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So ole you are free on Sundays then?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I thought we had a rule about ragging on other guy's wives?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is going to be me lol and I'm going to try my best not to. I'll be reading people's comments. I was able to turn it off yesterday, after that bs catch call

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't be bothered by this team, nevermind when I post on the IGT, I'm not really watching the game or even thinking about the Bears. I might even mow the lawn this Sunday rather than watch the Bears game.