we've reached that point

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There really isn't much left to discuss. The Cutler thing has been talked about and talked about. Pace, Fox? That's like beating a dead horse too. Really, the thing I am most interested in for the remainder of the season is evaluating our young talent and I will probably start to follow CFB a little closer and the potential high draft picks. At least the off-season should be more interesting? :shrug:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Is it time to just tank out,
6a00d834516bb169e201b7c72fab88970b-pi

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It's time to let the young play as much as possible. And it's time to let Pace go. If we get that top pick I don't want Pace near it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wish more people here would post in the Cubs forum.... that's a team worth discussing!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Little premature to start shutting people down, imo unless it's absolutely necessary. That's the quickest way to ruin a "culture" to shut down your star players and make it known to the team that you don't care if you win anymore games. The Jefferey situation is interesting, I think Pace should see what he can get on the market, but it should be very discrete. The worst thing that could happen would be for it to be a public thing that the Bears are shopping Alshon. In all honesty, I don't think any player should be safe from being traded. Pace should explore all options at this point. I also want to see as many young guys as possible on the field.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Little premature to start shutting people down, imo unless it's absolutely necessary. That's the quickest way to ruin a "culture" to shut down your star players and make it known to the team that you don't care if you win anymore games. The Jefferey situation is interesting, I think Pace should see what he can get on the market, but it should be very discrete. The worst thing that could happen would be for it to be a public thing that the Bears are shopping Alshon. In all honesty, I don't think any player should be safe from being traded. Pace should explore all options at this point. I also want to see as many young guys as possible on the field.

I'm all for ruining any "culture" this Bears team has right now.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I wish hell was bad football because I'm going there and bad football is still football.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Good job on the merge. It made this thread even more fucktarded than when it first started out.

gUH3MJD.gif