What’s more important to y’all ,Yards or touchdowns

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
QBs with highest total yards in 2022: Mahomes, Josh Allen.

OBs with highest total TDs in 2022: Mahomes, Josh Allen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - who'd think?
Yep, QB's who can both run and pass. Something we all want Fields to do this year.

Mahomes runs when he has to and Allen because he is probably the best runner on his team.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just wondering
How is this even a question?

But if you're looking for some sort of gotcha moment there really isn't one. There's nearly a direct correlation between the Top-10 yardage QBs and the Top-10 TD QBs.

mecha

Liked Posts:
You’re just mad @biff has you on ignore
NO. I'm agreeing with Rush. that 2018 team had no business losing to the fucking Eagles again. cause Cody Parkey has a 12 year old and 52 year old face and sucks at life. 2020 team didn't belong in the playoffs anyway. cause the NFL is greedy and keeps turning preseason games into more regular season games, having TNF games the entire season, and international bullshit games that shouldn't be a thing either that keep sacrificing player health for money.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Touchdowns out of the two, but turnovers as well.

Yards you don't always have control over. I think back to when the bears had better defenses as recent as 2018/19 but also the Lovie years, getting the ball on the other teams' 40 with a short field isn't going to rack up quickly on the stat sheet especially when the defense comes through. Special team factors into this aspect as well.

Not punching those opportunities or only coming away with 3 hurt more in a modern era of football. The bears have had big time WRs like Marshall and Robinson put up big receiving yards and a lot of the times it didn't matter because Jay turned the ball over/got his head taken off or Mitch would force bad passes into blanketed triple coverage because he couldn't see the wide open 2nd/3rd read. They've had RBs like Monty, Forte, and Jordan Howard who can make 1000 yards look easy. And that's nice and all, but I would rather they just finish drives and get 7 no matter who scores.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How is this even a question?

But if you're looking for some sort of gotcha moment there really isn't one. There's nearly a direct correlation between the Top-10 yardage QBs and the Top-10 TD QBs.
Justin Fields near bottom in yardage. Justin Fields 11th in TDs. DEEERRPPPPPPP

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NO. I'm agreeing with Rush. that 2018 team had no business losing to the fucking Eagles again. cause Cody Parkey has a 12 year old and 52 year old face and sucks at life. 2020 team didn't belong in the playoffs anyway. cause the NFL is greedy and keeps turning preseason games into more regular season games, having TNF games the entire season, and international bullshit games that shouldn't be a thing either that keep sacrificing player health for money.
Bears scored 15 points. Mitch's fault.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I love how the doofus brings up Fields with fumbles.

The true stat that matters is FUMBLES LOST. And Fields was not the worst in that category, Lawrence was.

A shitty center led to a lot of shitty snaps last year. I don't hold those to Fields, even though the 'stats' do.