What’s more important to y’all ,Yards or touchdowns

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
NO. I'm agreeing with Rush. that 2018 team had no business losing to the fucking Eagles again. cause Cody Parkey has a 12 year old and 52 year old face and sucks at life. 2020 team didn't belong in the playoffs anyway. cause the NFL is greedy and keeps turning preseason games into more regular season games, having TNF games the entire season, and international bullshit games that shouldn't be a thing either that keep sacrificing player health for money.
Don't forget the Friday night game this year. Black Friday special, I believe.

jive

Liked Posts:
This isn't fantasy football, so TDs.
In real football, no points are awarded for yardage or big plays unless it results in a TD.

If you want passing yards, find a QB on a team with a shitty defense because they will usually play from behind. Nowadays, teams don't lock shit down for 4 quarters and will allow a team to gain yards and/or score to run out the clock if they have a big enough lead. I don't think trash time is the best place to evaluate players.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears were "winning" with Mitch Trubisky in 2018....12-4.

Did you see a problem?
I always felt like there was a huge difference after Trubisky came back from hurting his shoulder against the Vikings in 2018. Like he was never the same QB. He was never allowed to play as freely as he did before the injury.

It's almost as if Nagy was hesitant to let him run, and after that injury, Nagy went, "SEE!" and didn't let him play like that ever again. And because of that, he was never the same QB. Not that he was a great QB, but I think his play seemed to dip below the median line after that.

Bust

Liked Posts:
  1. Wins.
  2. Touchdowns.
  3. Yards.
  4. Cheerleaders.

you are the winner winner chicken dinner! you got a LIKE!

Most nfl games come down to the 4th quarter. A big drive or stop is needed. Justin finished the lowest rated qb in the 4th quarter #truth

Was his lack of end game finish due to him being exhausted and cramped up due to an all vegan diet? hmmmmmm