JOVE23

Liked Posts:
[quote name="jakobeast"]

Has he finally realized he is done?[/quote]

He's pulling a Favre.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Stu Grimson"]

He should just go get another DUI and go to jail so I don't have to see his "jerk face" or hear about him and hockey for awhile.[/quote]

Helluva way to talk about the best American to ever lace em up...

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:
Jako, are you sure you weren't having a nightmare?

Maiden

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

Helluva way to talk about the best American to ever lace em up...[/quote]

Best American player ever? Really?

[quote name="Maiden"]

Best American player ever? Really?[/quote]

I thought you were gone until opening night?

E Runs

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Maiden"]

Best American player ever? Really?[/quote]

Yes, really. Apparently you don't agree and that's fine, your opinion means nothing to me. But as per usual instead of offering a reason as to why you don't agree, or offer an alternative, you just post some glib asshole comment. Way to further the conversation. You're posting style is that of a pigeon, just fly over and shit on everything without ever adding a modicum of substance. Shouldn't you be playing armchair capologist with your dick in one hand and a calculator in the other? Or still be crying and jerking off into your Neimi jersey?

Take your self righteous, holier than thou attitude and go fuck yourself.

Normally here's where I'd say everyone Chill, but that was funny and accurate all at the same time.

Maiden take a fucking chill pill.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

Yes, really. Apparently you don't agree and that's fine, your opinion means nothing to me. But as per usual instead of offering a reason as to why you don't agree, or offer an alternative, you just post some glib asshole comment. Way to further the conversation. You're posting style is that of a pigeon, just fly over and shit on everything without ever adding a modicum of substance. Shouldn't you be playing armchair capologist with your dick in one hand and a calculator in the other? Or still be crying and jerking off into your Neimi jersey?

Take your self righteous, holier than thou attitude and go fuck yourself.[/quote]

I'm trying to decide if you're really upset at him or just messing with your buddy here. If so purple please.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I would definitely put Chelios as one of the top American NHL players ever, I struggle with putting him ahead of Modano, Mullan, Housley, and perhaps Stevens. Not from a stat perspective but from what they all brought to the game, how they could control the game, or their total team play. But it is really all very debatable as Chelios was quite a force of a d-man in his prime.

As far as the 'Hawks signing him to make a splash...I think someone's quota of splashes were already spent. Plus no reason to have him here as a splash for a team preparing to defend for the cup. They have far bigger issues than attendance and marketing to worry about.

DBQHawkFan

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

Helluva way to talk about the best American to ever lace em up...[/quote]

My choice would be Modano. Not that I like old horse teeth, but he has had a good career.

bri

Liked Posts:
[quote name="jakobeast"]Bare with me here. I was falling asleep last night I started thinking about our D corps. We need one more D man right? On the cheap of course. Close to league minimum.

Then the thought of McD making that splash, grabbing those headlines, popped into my head. "What can I do to Get lotsa press? What can i do to make another connection to the past?" Then it hit me.

Chelios.

Does that thought scare the shit out of anyone else?

I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility, but lord knows I don't want the dinosaur on the team playing. I wouldn't mind him teaching the guys his work ethic though. But not playing.

I know I am a huge moron, but does anyone else think he McD would do that? Wold anyone want Chelios back?

Hell, does any team want Chelios?[/quote]

No no no. He creeps me out.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]

No no no. He creeps me out.[/quote]

Is it his nose that bends in about 20 directions and is bigger than his kneecaps?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="BiscuitintheBasket"]

Is it his nose that bends in about 20 directions and is bigger than his kneecaps?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

Take your self righteous, holier than thou attitude and go fuck yourself.[/quote]

:clap: :lol:

bri

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

OMG do you have any idea how hot you just became to me?

[quote name="bri"]

OMG do you have any idea how hot you just became to me?[/quote]

:eek:

You still have time Bri he doesn't get hitched for another few weeks or so!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="bri"]

OMG do you have any idea how hot you just became to me?[/quote]

I just spit a drink on my computer screen. Bri you are hilarious

[quote name="fanof19"]

I just spit a drink on my computer screen. Bri you are hilarious[/quote]

Won't be the first or last time you spit on that!

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]

Won't be the first or last time you spit on that![/quote]

so true!

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
[quote name="E Runs"]

BRAVO Eruns BRAVO Love what ya had to say there its about time.