What an AMAZING off-season... just imagine if....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it took one play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know this is a troll but I like Watson and I think he has a bright future ahead of him but teams have tape on him now in year two.

I would never do that. Trolling isn't allowed on these forums good sir.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So maybe it turns out Deshaun actually is human after all and is in fact not a for sure HOF “gamer”

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Watson can’t keep rolling out like this and running around. I want to see him succeed because he’s a great young guy but he’s gonna get himself killed

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Watson can’t keep rolling out like this and running around. I want to see him succeed because he’s a great young guy but he’s gonna get himself killed

He’s still young. You don’t completely learn that and stick with it on your 8th game in the NFL. I’m not a fan of Watson bit c’mon.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

He's struggling a bit but he's still got plenty of time to get in his groove. If Trubisky opens like this though we'll see the greatest amount of cunting ever

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He’s still young. You don’t completely learn that and stick with it on your 8th game in the NFL. I’m not a fan of Watson bit c’mon.

I have absolutely nothing against Watson in fact I’m a Clemson fan so I really want to see him do well. I’m just simply saying from last year (small sample size) and in this game (even smaller sample size) he runs around too much and that will get him killed like RG3

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's struggling a bit but he's still got plenty of time to get in his groove. If Trubisky opens like this though we'll see the greatest amount of cunting ever

Exactly. I just want to see both QBs treated equally but that’s not gonna happen

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I have absolutely nothing against Watson in fact I’m a Clemson fan so I really want to see him do well. I’m just simply saying from last year (small sample size) and in this game (even smaller sample size) he runs around too much and that will get him killed like RG3

Just so you know, I didn’t feel like you had something against him. I’m just saying that he was a running QB in college with an arm on him. I’m sure he knows about running around and getting injured. Just hard to change a habit in his 8th game that he’s started. But never thought you had something against him so you know. With that said, Go Bears!!!!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Bearmick is MIA while his guy looks like shit, but I suspect he would return to trash Mitch.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Just so you know, I didn’t feel like you had something against him. I’m just saying that he was a running QB in college with an arm on him. I’m sure he knows about running around and getting injured. Just hard to change a habit in his 8th game that he’s started. But never thought you had something against him so you know. With that said, Go Bears!!!!

RG3’s injury problems started in week 14 of his rookie year I believe. Unfortunately these running QBs don’t always have the time it takes to learn how to ditch the habit before they get hurt

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
RG3’s injury problems started in week 14 of his rookie year I believe. Unfortunately these running QBs don’t always have the time it takes to learn how to ditch the habit before they get hurt

RG3 never had the smarts in my opinion to be successful as a starter in the NFL.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
RG3 never had the smarts in my opinion to be successful as a starter in the NFL.

What exactly do you mean by that. Like football smarts? Idk about that

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is a better QB than 90% of the guys starting today... he hasn't had a chance to show it because his receivers were practice squad caliber last year.

He will be the big name of the NFL 5 years from now