What an AMAZING off-season... just imagine if....

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
What we said earlier in this thread. Watson mostly throws it up and hopes for the best. He did it again just now. 2 guys on 1 receiver.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We are talking about football. So yes, football smarts. Feel free to disagree.

I don’t necessarily disagree but I’m not informed enough on RG3’s football smarts to have an opinion on it. What exactly did you use to come to this conclusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don’t necessarily disagree but I’m not informed enough on RG3’s football smarts to have an opinion on it. What exactly did you use to come to this conclusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just his play and how he reads defenses. I’m a guy that doesn’t just go by stats. Which in his first year, no tape was out there on him. Next year, plenty of tape and didn’t come close to what he did. People can call it sophomore slump or just that he couldn’t adjust. Who knows. But his play and where he went with the ball against defensive packages is what I based it on. Maybe he gets a starting gig again and proves me wrong. Maybe not.

I think the same will happen with Watson. Time will tell. But I do think Watson has the smarts to adjust.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Trubisky is a better QB than 90% of the guys starting today... he hasn't had a chance to show it because his receivers were practice squad caliber last year.

He will be the big name of the NFL 5 years from now

Another one of your great posts