What Angers You Online?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The weird mix of honest posts on serious topics with glib, sarcastic, and derisive posts for humour's sake.

Eerie how you just summed up my entire Interwebz existence in one sentence.

If it helps, I am just as horribly riffy and sarcastic IRL too. My wife hopes I get it all out of my system on you people because she is tired of hitting me.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am 7 beers deep and I'd like to take a minute to type what a pleasure it is to post here with all of you wonderful people.
Not you

Serious green font here...
For me personally, it's entertaining. I come here to pass time. Long ago, I realized my asshole was like my thoughts and everyone has a butthole.
I try to steer clear of the major,devisive areas of this site and make a conscious effort to either poke fun at things or genuinely find like minded posters on the topics I am willing to engage in.
I do find it hilarious though that most on this board(myself included) came here out of their love for Chicago Sports yet some posters are so hell bent on their personal beliefs that they lose sight of that and engage in all out i internet mud slangin.
tbh same, but it bothers me how angry people like @Spartan , @Omeletpants , and @msadows are.

We have to think of our future.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am 7 beers deep and I'd like to take a minute to type what a pleasure it is to post here with all of you wonderful people.
Not you

Serious green font here...
For me personally, it's entertaining. I come here to pass time. Long ago, I realized my asshole was like my thoughts and everyone has a butthole.
I try to steer clear of the major,devisive areas of this site and make a conscious effort to either poke fun at things or genuinely find like minded posters on the topics I am willing to engage in.
I do find it hilarious though that most on this board(myself included) came here out of their love for Chicago Sports yet some posters are so hell bent on their personal beliefs that they lose sight of that and engage in all out i internet mud slangin.

tenor.png

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't make me angry, Oletard. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I can eat them with no ill effect. I'd just rather leave them all to the truly weak.
I are more carbs today than you weigh

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It makes me angry I got all emo ITT by being actually srs and then feeling shame after malcore's post and now feeling like a total weirdo for admitting to it all. I am turning into a Urblock o m g

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@UrHateMe , my post was srs also, but Merryland burst my balloon, then revealed Sportan has crabs. I don't know what to think, and I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into Monk11.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@UrHateMe , my post was srs also, but Merryland burst my balloon, then revealed Sportan has crabs. I don't know what to think, and I'm starting to feel like I'm turning into Monk11.
Sorry Zooder Clamb

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's not have any of this happen. Zappa thread?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
People who get angry on mb have a pathetic existence @dabears70 @msadows @Urblock

if I missed anyone else that is pathetic I apologize.

in general if something doesn’t make you happy why do it? If this mb hurts your psyche just sign off go away
You also seem angry and a bit hostile

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Trump is living in your head and he paysno rent. It's like a free placeto stay....in your brain