What Are You Looking Forward To Most in the Upcoming Season?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry it took so long to reply. Just as I was about to click the reply button, a video ad popped up over it and I was sent to another part of the web where people living on salaries beyond a writers can buy trips. Took a little while to come back to this page and work around the video.

Oxford commas are the best commas! Glad your one of those readers who enjoys it.
You know what I always say: a comma is better than a coma!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I want a pack your lunchpail, nose to the grindstone team that does all the little things right while bringing their 'A' game with a "do or die" attitude on Sundays and a "first into the building and last out" the other six days.
I want all the Bears to just move into Halas Hall. No, moving into and out of the building. Time saved on commute can be used for extra film study.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am literally anxiously anticipating looking forward towards up coming seasonal development of a team that is committed to being accountable for improvement of a team culture which celebrates taking the next leveled steps acrossed a new threshold of disciplined metered measurable incremental building blocks of successful furthering of a winning attitude and the necessary processes involved in coming together as a unified collective of players whomst are dedicated toward perfecting themselfs and each other in how they approach the games on game day as well as practice with attentive focus upon fundamentals and growing those into talents and the cohesive structuring of those individual skills and abilities that will benefit the group as a whole that translates to a much better product on the field than last season!!!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am literally anxiously anticipating looking forward towards up coming seasonal development of a team that is committed to being accountable for improvement of a team culture which celebrates taking the next leveled steps acrossed a new threshold of disciplined metered measurable incremental building blocks of successful furthering of a winning attitude and the necessary processes involved in coming together as a unified collective of players whomst are dedicated toward perfecting themselfs and each other in how they approach the games on game day as well as practice with attentive focus upon fundamentals and growing those into talents and the cohesive structuring of those individual skills and abilities that will benefit the group as a whole that translates to a much better product on the field than last season!!!!
Well said, sir. I can see that you are a fan of self-improvement and were not in any way a fan of our tanking last season. I do not mean to puts words into your mouth but I am just taking a flyer.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Well said, sir. I can see that you are a fan of self-improvement and were not in any way a fan of our tanking last season. I do not mean to puts words into your mouth but I am just taking a flyer.
It was difficult for me to watch and sympathetically emphasize with the players playing on the field because they were trying but the coaching staff personnel seemed to be literally putting them into positions where success was un attainable so that had to be frustrating as a player playing more so then the fans watching the plays being played by the players so I'm hoping that now that they have that out of their system they will be less likely to be self destructive this season and I am looking forward towards the arrow literally pointing upwardsly instead of the rudderless ship of fools that the team looked like last season but to literally put this into a nut shell, I just want the bears to be good this year and not bad like last year or at least better then and definitely not worse I mean are you kidding me?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry it took so long to reply. Just as I was about to click the reply button, a video ad popped up over it and I was sent to another part of the web where people living on salaries beyond a writers can buy trips. Took a little while to come back to this page and work around the video.

Oxford commas are the best commas! Glad your one of those readers who enjoys it.
Oxford-Comma.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I appreciate your (F.Y.I., not "you're") use of the Oxford/serial comma.

Thee oxford comma is literary treasure and @JordanSigler useage of it defines his writing prowess here at ccs and solidifies his journalistic dominance over that other turd writer from the aforementioned site.

edited as addition

I'd like to see da fire and da pashin back. It's silly, but HITS alone is not gonna cut it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I am looking forward to endless threads from Black Rainbow expressing his breathless excitement over all things Justin Fields.

His perspective is invaluable and always makes me feel just a little more positive after he’s kind enough to share his enthusiasm and unrivaled football acumen.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thee oxford comma is literary treasure and @JordanSigler useage of it defines his writing prowess here at ccs and solidifies his journalistic dominance over that other turd writer from the aforementioned site.

edited as addition

I'd like to see da fire and da pashin back. It's silly, but HITS alone is not gonna cut it.
L.B.R; the other C.C.S writers couldn’t pass a laundry basket to their wives before those wives go to work!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to see Gordon and Brisker in the secondary improve our non-existent pass rush except for that nose tackle who can squat 2,000 pounds. One complements the other. Why squat when you can intercept, or vice versa?