What Are You Looking Forward To Most in the Upcoming Season?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I want to see Justin Fields to average over 200 yards passing per game and a 3 TD/1 Interception ratio including Rushing TDs. That and for our season to matter in December.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
not sure but I heard you can only watch them if you subscribe to Peacock. Hoping for more info ITT
It's a streaming service? I thought you had to buy a peacock and watch the game with it. Wish I knew that and/or looked more closely at the return policy.

On another topic, can you eat peacock?

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a streaming service? I thought you had to buy a peacock and watch the game with it. Wish I knew that and/or looked more closely at the return policy.

On another topic, can you eat peacock?

Can some of the CCS cock eaters help this guy out?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Having a okay/good defense and seeing if Chicago can actually have a good/great offense. Also, watching Green Bay shit the bed and not the relatively dry, chunky shit but explosive diarrhea that smears and gets everywhere.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Me, I want to see some dicks knocked in the dirt in the trenches, and no hands on hips.

You?
I want to see an exciting offense that puts up a lot of points like that stretch last year, JF grow tremendously and
the defense bring some heat and stop the other guys.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
giphy.gif

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm looking forward to more mediocre players being praised for their mere existence. Who will be this years Kyler Gordon and Larry Borom?

jive

Liked Posts:
Getting high and watching football

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
#1 The Trenches. The same should be for everybody.

#2 Eberflus.
What can he really do? You got your DB's now, Matt. If you can't get sacks, you can get stops with your new collection of DBs and work on the run D.
Plus, Can he get the most out of the team? Develop the guys that needs to step up? Ex. Gordon, Velus, and Robinson needs improvement.
Is he good enough to stick around after next season? Fields and Co. needs some coach stability somewhat.

#3 Fields. 1st off, if the Oline can get their shit down and give Fields the time he needs...we got speed on this team, throw the damn ball.

#4 Wright, Dexter, Stevenson, Pickens, Roschon & Scott.

#5 Panthers getting killed every Sunday.