What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to play through all of my PS4 stuff before Days Gone comes out. Went back to God of War first and have been playing it as much as I can. What an amazing game. I love how they reinvented the series and made it that much better.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I been in a slump gaming-wise.... I really need to get my new laptop before I embark on any new games.

I did pickup a cheap Xbox 360S so I can finally play Dragons Age 2.... maybe ill delve into that.

I still need to try to finish AC Origins, but it might be the first one in the series I've ever skipped.... hate the button mashing combat and I find Egypt to be boring.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I been in a slump gaming-wise.... I really need to get my new laptop before I embark on any new games. I did pickup a cheap Xbox 360S so I can finally play Dragons Age 2.... maybe ill delve into that. I still need to try to finish AC Origins, but it might be the first one in the series I've ever skipped.... hate the button mashing combat and I find Egypt to be boring.
DA 2 is just meh... the first and third are much better.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Dragon Age: Inquisition is one of my favorite games. Descent and Trespasser are some of the best DLC I've ever played.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Dragon Age: Inquisition is one of my favorite games. Descent and Trespasser are some of the best DLC I've ever played.

I've heard... but I can't bring myself to play Inquisition without playing 2... I'm completionist like that

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
how is Civ 6 compared to 5?

It's still hex based, but civ building is more intricate and detailed. Buildings and wonders are now outside the city box on the grid which improves the look of the map. Trees are now separated into Civics and Technology with governmental and diplomatic attributes in one section and military and economic innovations on the other. The Wikipedia article sums it up pretty well. This is the first Civ I've played since IV and Revolution (PS3/DS).

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I've heard... but I can't bring myself to play Inquisition without playing 2... I'm completionist like that

Dragon Age 2 gets a lot of crap for the recycled assets, but the game as a whole is pretty incredible when you consider EA forced Bioware to finish it in just 14 months.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Just finished God of War yesterday. What an incredible game. I love the direction they took with this entry and how they humbled Kratos. After finishing this I think I'm going to go back to the Metro games since Exodus comes out in 3 weeks.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been knee-deep in Smash Brothers and trying to 100% Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze. Need to jump back into Red Dead.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
MyVegasSlots on my phone. Trying to earn some free stuff for my trip

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, still playing Simpsons Tapped out on my phone.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dragon Quest XI

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
A new Battle Royale came out today called Apex Legends by the team that created Titan Fall. Highly recommend it if you’re into Battle Royales. In my opinion, it’s battle than Blackout. I put like 5 hours into it and didn’t come across any glitches or problems. Pretty impressive considering Black Out has been out for 4 months and it still has issues.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A new Battle Royale came out today called Apex Legends by the team that created Titan Fall. Highly recommend it if you’re into Battle Royales. In my opinion, it’s battle than Blackout. I put like 5 hours into it and didn’t come across any glitches or problems. Pretty impressive considering Black Out has been out for 4 months and it still has issues.

Downloaded it last night and going to play it today.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Duke Nukem 3D 25th anniversary edition -
A buddy gifted me the steam (has PC and console settings; PC for me), which actually has a new episode from the original creators. I can actually play it with a modern system. It's probably been out for awhile, but I just noticed it. I haven't played this in some 20 years. Pretty fun gameplay, creative map design. Played the first two original levels, trying to setup keyboard and mouse controls first. The original wasn't even played with mouse, just keys. It's nice to use the mouse for aiming now. I might skip ahead to the new eps tonight.

Downloaded it last night and going to play it today.
Same buddy was just telling me about Apex Legends, suggested we play it. But found out my old PC is a little short on the requirements. So now I'm looking at a new PC...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks