What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.... building custom rollercoasters that don't explode can be challenging....

LOL, I remember Rollercoaster Tycoon. Anytime a rollercoaster blew up, people didn't want to ride it anymore, so whenever it happened I would just demolish and rebuild it.

AussieBear

i just noticed steam had updates for mortal kombat komplete which i got over a year ago and couldnt play because the pc version was phucked.... so, im playing that. i guess it helps to keep up to date on things because the fixes were up 6-8 months ago.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I have been meaning to check that out for a while.

It's currently on sale on Steam for $4.49. But only for the next 9 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, I remember Rollercoaster Tycoon. Anytime a rollercoaster blew up, people didn't want to ride it anymore, so whenever it happened I would just demolish and rebuild it.

Well to be fair.... if you went to Six Flags and walked by a ride where the car came off the tracks and killed all the riders..... you would probably think twice about riding it as well. Though I am betting if they tore down the ride and rebuilt the exact same one in the same spot you wouldn't be all "ZOMG NU RYDDDEEEE!" like the peeps in Rollercoaster Tycoon lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well to be fair.... if you went to Six Flags and walked by a ride where the car came off the tracks and killed all the riders..... you would probably think twice about riding it as well. Though I am betting if they tore down the ride and rebuilt the exact same one in the same spot you wouldn't be all "ZOMG NU RYDDDEEEE!" like the peeps in Rollercoaster Tycoon lol

LOL, no doubt. And if it continued to happen at the park, I'd likely not go there anymore. I just finished beating The Saboteur on PS3. Awesome game. Trying to beat all my PS3 games before I immerse myself in PS4. Not to mention, I already have seven PS4 games. Keep finding shit on special. Last week, Gamestop had Watch Dogs, brand new, for $20. Week before that was Tomb Raider.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, no doubt. And if it continued to happen at the park, I'd likely not go there anymore. I just finished beating The Saboteur on PS3. Awesome game. Trying to beat all my PS3 games before I immerse myself in PS4. Not to mention, I already have seven PS4 games. Keep finding shit on special. Last week, Gamestop had Watch Dogs, brand new, for $20. Week before that was Tomb Raider.

Same here with Xbox 360 and Xbox One.... I still have probably 5 or 6 games I need to finish on my 360.... and I have 3 games for Xbox One.... one of which is Assassin's Creed Unity and another is Shadows of Mordor so I have 2 more games to beat.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish I could afford a fancy new gaming console :(

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Same here with Xbox 360 and Xbox One.... I still have probably 5 or 6 games I need to finish on my 360.... and I have 3 games for Xbox One.... one of which is Assassin's Creed Unity and another is Shadows of Mordor so I have 2 more games to beat.

Shadows of Mordor looks pretty good. I'm not really into LOTR, but it looks like a fun hack and slash. I picked up GTA V and AC Unity, but have been wasting time on NBA 2k15 thus far.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to decide between GTAV for ps4 or PC. Generally, I always go PC, but GTA seems like it might be more fun to kick back with on a console and its not a tactical shooter, so the gamepad is less of a problem. I don't know.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to decide between GTAV for ps4 or PC. Generally, I always go PC, but GTA seems like it might be more fun to kick back with on a console and its not a tactical shooter, so the gamepad is less of a problem. I don't know.

I would vote PS4 on a big TV for that one.

Idk why but I hate 3rd person games on PC

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GTA is easier to play on a console imo

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I wish I could afford a fancy new gaming console :(

Best Buy had a deal where it was 0% interest for 6 months over a certain amount. I figured I could afford $80-$100 a month. I wish I would've bought an extra controller with it though.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Yeeah, I still have about 7 or 8 I need to play for PS3. I kept buying games and not playing them. Seem like good games too. Max Payne 3, LA Noire, Need For Speed Most Wanted and The Run, The Uncharted Series, etc. I have enough to keep me busy for a bit. Once I'm done, I'm selling most of them. Will probably just hold onto the Batman titles and God of War titles.

Bears93

Liked Posts:
Nothing cause I went out with friends last night and came home to a smashed Xbox One. My girlfriends a sweetheart. ��

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sounds like a keeper.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing cause I went out with friends last night and came home to a smashed Xbox One. My girlfriends a sweetheart. ��

Are you dating Godzilla?

PRjLfv6.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just put on Metal Gear Solid 4. Yeah, fuck that game. Popped it in like 90 minutes ago and I barely even played it. Too many loading screens and cut scenes to start. I won't buy MGS 5. I loved MGS for PS1. Then most of MGS 2, until it got weird and stupid at the end. Skipped 3, and now 4 was a snooze fest to start.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Just popped in Medal of Honor. Does not disappoint. This game is awesome. Will be turning off soon in favor of Oregon/FSU though.