What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never finished last of us.

There's a few really cool side quests in ghost. I wanna say they're the ones with the blue icons. I remember a particularly cool one where you're walking through a haunted forest at night with so many lightning bugs. The duels were cool too.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
finally beat ghost of tsushima. side missions nearly killed the game for me.. its not the missions themselves, but what side shit tends to do to me if there are a lot of quests.. pulls me out the story n i get bored of taking peoples supplies as they starve.... n chasing upgrades.. me legend maxed as act 2 ended.

once i came back and just went through the story for the majority of da time, the game got better. so they want me to play it again afta beating it.. yeah, nah. shit took me 70+ hours.. nearly 100% it.

i was fine with slaying 1000s and watching all the bodies laying about etc but

they killed me fucking horse. i still dont know if my horses name was soda or not, but its not the point.
I platinumed that bad boy..
Stupid game made me cry twice

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
after not playing it for a decade, beat the last of us again. Still dont get the 10/10 ppl use to throw around. decent story, but def not 10/10 mechanics/game wise.

glad its been a decade though.. i forgot most of it and the show blurred what i thought i had remembered. what i remember most about playing it the first time was being infected meself. was sick... had chicken pox as an adult..me crayzay parents didnt believe in dat vax i guess... anywho was isolated in me house playing this 7/10 game a decade ago.. much needed vaykay from everyone..

this version had some dlc with it,, something called left behind.. meh..i guess its just a lil more.. for the lore... wonder what ppl paid for that when it first dropped..

regardless.. this ones down, now i can move on to part 2 at some point.. think i need a break from these mechanics.... i remember ppl were mad about something with part 2.. but dont care to look what it was allz about..

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Road Redemption crashed while I was playing it. Now my save data is corrupted. Cool.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
After watching fallout da show thought Id play some fallout 4 again since they did a next gen update.

Sucks knowing what i know already. basically got a couple of end game guns an hour in knowing da tricks from the past. IDK if this update make it looks next gen.. cant remember what it looked like the first time.. played it 1080p ultra da first time and only on 1440p ultra.. wish i had me 4k panel still..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Level 40 on Helldivers last night and finally unlocked Helldive.

I was able to complete an Impossible mission with 0 deaths and my first Helldive mission with just 1 death.

And the exit required me to Devin Hester thru an entire bug crowd with a Bile Titan and 3 Chargers.

This game is too much fun to pass up if you can get it.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching fallout da show thought Id play some fallout 4 again since they did a next gen update.

Sucks knowing what i know already. basically got a couple of end game guns an hour in knowing da tricks from the past. IDK if this update make it looks next gen.. cant remember what it looked like the first time.. played it 1080p ultra da first time and only on 1440p ultra.. wish i had me 4k panel still..

Hmmm I wonder if it's worth diving back into. I think I've played it enough that a little bit of new content won't really matter much to me.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Hmmm I wonder if it's worth diving back into. I think I've played it enough that a little bit of new content won't really matter much to me.

Its been long enough to where i forgot things, but not long enough where i forgotten enough.. been 5-6 years though..

IDK if its worth playing through a second time. i know theres a couple new weapons but i havent come across any yet.

Whats kind of fun is getting OP weapons early and mowing things down COD style. As opposed to the grind of playing it the first time knowing nothing.