What Bears have you hung out with

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I went to a game with dez clark the year after he got cut but he had to leave at half time to do his show with alex brown and someone and we were destroying the lions. He said lovie’s doghouse was a thing but was otherwise tight-lipped

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went to a game with dez clark the year after he got cut but he had to leave at half time to do his show with alex brown and someone and we were destroying the lions. He said lovie’s doghouse was a thing but was otherwise tight-lipped

Sam Acho, Aduwale Ogunuleye and Alex Brown

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sam acho’s brother emmanuel just presented to my company

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had Pizza with Urlacher at Gino's East and nobody will ever believe it.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
No Bears. I did try to hang with a couple of the Honey Bears though but they said no. Go figure.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
My neighbor is the Bears ex team doc. She has lots of good stories.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I saw Gale Sayers signing things at Soldier Field. does this count?

related (and I believe told previously in the last 10 years): my uncle traveled to Detroit for a game against the Lions and Matt Suhey just happened to be sitting a row in front of him. I also recall him seeing Dan Hampton somewhere.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So my family and I uses to go to training camp every year. In 2006, we were all hungry enough to eat right there instead of waitin to get food in chicago. In ONU near those practice fields is an applebees and we were desperate.

We got a table next to four players: Danielle Manning, Devin Hester, Robbie Gould, and Izzy Idonije. Izzy loved being recognized and all the little ones in my family had a good time chatting with them and we all got autographs (from all of them)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to party with the team on a regular basis, especially the post game parties at the home games. Many great memories and stories. Lunch at the Lantern with the players after the Saturday morning walk through. Great times!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to party with the team on a regular basis, especially the post game parties at the home games. Many great memories and stories. Lunch at the Lantern with the players after the Saturday morning walk through. Great times!

Showoff.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
J’Marcus Webb. Not by choice, for a job. Used to do hotel security in Streeterville and Webb’s side gig while he masqueraded as an nfl blocker was big and tall menswear/suits. His own clothing company and another got a small conference room for some collaboration and I had to move their boxes/meeting stuff and kick out vagrants after they ran into him first.

Wanted to tell him he sucked to his face, but after he cussed out a homeless guy and told him to go/I had the front desk call the cops for guest safety; decided keeping my mouth shut was better than antagonizing a guy 3 times my size, with almost a foot on me.

Shot the shit with him for a bit. Truly a kind dude, just a turnstile and one of the worst offensive linemen I’d ever seen.

I also kicked out a bunch of ladies Demarco Murray smashed before a mnf game in 13 or 14 at soldier field against Dallas.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I hung out with Smokey the Bear in 2nd grade.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Became an academic tutor after not making the cut with the UNC football team and used to tutor and hang out with Peppers. Dude almost got me fired as he used to sneak into the gym to play pickup basketball and claim he was at one of our sessions. The football and basketball coaches got suspicious that he was supposedly spending so many sessions being tutored and when they found starting have student assistants at all the gyms around campus to make sure he wasn't playing.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
J’Marcus Webb. Not by choice, for a job. Used to do hotel security in Streeterville and Webb’s side gig while he masqueraded as an nfl blocker was big and tall menswear/suits. His own clothing company and another got a small conference room for some collaboration and I had to move their boxes/meeting stuff and kick out vagrants after they ran into him first.
Sorry, but I am calling bullshit on this one.

There is no way that any vagrants ran into Webb first!

That would mean that he actually would have blocked someone in his lifetime. It cannot be true.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I saw Gale Sayers signing things at Soldier Field. does this count?
Absolutely. It counts as much as when Dick Butkus went to one of my high school football games. I didn't get to talk to him, but we were both there at the same time and place.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Met many players but the closest I came to hanging out was at training camp in Bourbonnais one year when Forte took a break and talked to me one on one at the fence for a solid 15 minutes.
I met Trubisky after the incredible 2018 season and shook his hand in the offseason. I still think I jinxed him.