What Bears have you hung out with

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was in about 9th grade, there was a senior named Thomas Jones that used to show up at parties. He would hang out for a bit but didn't drink and he always tried to get everyone to be responsible and make sure everyone was taken care of. Very mature for his age. I used to hang out quite a bit with little brother, but this isn't a cowboys thread so there's that.

My mom used to work as a lab tech in a blood bank with a traveling lab tech who was the brother of Ron and Bam Morris. I got to hear quite a few stories about those guys as well.

THOMAS JONES IS THE BEST BEARS RB EVER. Wasn't a little puss like Matt Forte that was afraid to run between the tackles and didn't get tackled by his shoelaces. Wasn't a punk crybaby loser like WaaaaWaaaa Payton after losses. Wasn't made of glass like Gale Sayers. Sadly, the Bears will never see a beef back like Thomas Jones ever again.

CC: @HeHateMe

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
THOMAS JONES IS THE BEST BEARS RB EVER. Wasn't a little puss like Matt Forte that was afraid to run between the tackles and didn't get tackled by his shoelaces. Wasn't a punk crybaby loser like WaaaaWaaaa Payton after losses. Wasn't made of glass like Gale Sayers. Sadly, the Bears will never see a beef back like Thomas Jones ever again.

CC: @HeHateMe
He also has a Hollywood career and doesn’t have front or back titties like @Mighty Joe Young

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've hung out with Sam Hurd, Tank Johnson and Alonzo Spellman all at the same time

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Didn't really "hang out" with him......but December 26, 2008, I went out to a nightclub in downtown Chicago. In the smallest VIP section ever, I see Lance Briggs with 2 of the ugliest hoes a celebrity should ever have and a giant platter of hot wings. I wanna say Rashied Davis was there too, but memory is foggy about who else was there. I know it was a little dude that didn't really look like a football player, so Rashied would fit.

But anyway, I wanna say Briggsy left the club about 2am ish. For a little context, the next day, the Bears flew to Houston for a December 28, Week 17 matchup against the 7-8 Texans. The Bears needed a win, and losses by the Cowboys and Bucs to get into the playoffs as a wildcard. Cowboys get smashed 44-6 by the Eagles. Bucs lose to the Raiders. Bears blow a 10-0 lead and allow 31 points to the Texans and lose.

To this day, I still believe Briggs played super slow that day weighed down by about 75 wings he ate like 36 hours before gametime. IDK if Tillman was out somewhere that night too as Andre Johnson destroyed him all afternoon as well. I can only assume Briggs continued to consume copious amounts of wings as he ballooned to like 300lbs in the last couple years of his career, and I feel like I witnessed the downward slope of the Lovie Smith era beginning that night.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Didn't really "hang out" with him......but December 26, 2008, I went out to a nightclub in downtown Chicago. In the smallest VIP section ever, I see Lance Briggs with 2 of the ugliest hoes a celebrity should ever have and a giant platter of hot wings. I wanna say Rashied Davis was there too, but memory is foggy about who else was there. I know it was a little dude that didn't really look like a football player, so Rashied would fit.

But anyway, I wanna say Briggsy left the club about 2am ish. For a little context, the next day, the Bears flew to Houston for a December 28, Week 17 matchup against the 7-8 Texans. The Bears needed a win, and losses by the Cowboys and Bucs to get into the playoffs as a wildcard. Cowboys get smashed 44-6 by the Eagles. Bucs lose to the Raiders. Bears blow a 10-0 lead and allow 31 points to the Texans and lose.

To this day, I still believe Briggs played super slow that day weighed down by about 75 wings he ate like 36 hours before gametime. IDK if Tillman was out somewhere that night too as Andre Johnson destroyed him all afternoon as well. I can only assume Briggs continued to consume copious amounts of wings as he ballooned to like 300lbs in the last couple years of his career, and I feel like I witnessed the downward slope of the Lovie Smith era beginning that night.

I remember that game. There was a late fumble by Slaton that was overturned but shouldn't have been.
That season was sunk by 2 games--

The Lovie Squibb Kick game in Atlanta(I was 12 rows back and watched that ending in horror)

The Greg Olsen fiasco in Carolina, his 2 fumbles led to 10 pts by Carolina(I believe Chris Harris forced both). The Bears should have won that game easily but lost by 3. One fumble killed a scoring drive and I believe the other was deep in Bears territory.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My sister was real good friends with Garrett Wolfe and Sam Hurd. I’m still waiting on my autograph jerseys they told me I would get.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
My sister was real good friends with Garrett Wolfe and Sam Hurd. I’m still waiting on my autograph jerseys they told me I would get.
Yeah fam....I'm doubting any jerseys (or clothes of any sort) were involved in that friendship

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I remember that game. There was a late fumble by Slaton that was overturned but shouldn't have been.
That season was sunk by 2 games--

The Lovie Squibb Kick game in Atlanta(I was 12 rows back and watched that ending in horror)

The Greg Olsen fiasco in Carolina, his 2 fumbles led to 10 pts by Carolina(I believe Chris Harris forced both). The Bears should have won that game easily but lost by 3. One fumble killed a scoring drive and I believe the other was deep in Bears territory.
Yikes, I put that squib kick game out of my memory bank. What a terrible game.

And yeah, Peanut Punch on the Slaton should be fumble. I wanna say Briggs recovered too, but IDK.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yikes, I put that squib kick game out of my memory bank. What a terrible game.

And yeah, Peanut Punch on the Slaton should be fumble. I wanna say Briggs recovered too, but IDK.

And to tie this all up, I was eating wings at a Taco Mac watching this game!