2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Chase is awful. Trubisky is below average. Is it possible we can contact the Titians, and pull off a trade for Ryan Tannehill. Ryan Tannehill never had a good team , and still managed to go 8-8.

We were 3-2 last year at this same time. This board is fucking ridiculous with their doom and gloom all the time.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who said the season was lost lol
It’s more like we just aren’t as good as most us thought we were on paper. Certain key guys aren’t progressing

I still see a ten win team even with our weaknesses. The biggest hurt though is the shit running game

Because of the OL we have a shit running game. The OL is the problem for everything on this offense

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Subtle changes to the playbook.
For one we missed Gabriel and the speed threat yesterday that just takes the top of defenses. If T.G can't go how about you send Cohen deep occasionally? Threaten them with the deep ball and get the defence backing off from the L.O.S. Every throw to Cohen always seem to be behind the L.O.S and it's crazy predictable. Can Cohen run crisp routes..probably not. Has he got speed. Yes. Can he run a straight fucking go route..it's a straight line of course he can.

Robinson is a beast...use that to the advantage by not throwing to him occasionally. If every fan in the stands can see the QB isn't going to look off him on a 3rd and 6 then why would the defence? Take A.Rob and clear him out along with his double team creating space for one of the other 6 defenders.

Not that Daniel really had the time for a deep ball to develop, (maybe a roll-out?) but I don’t know why he didn’t send his 6’2” 238lbs 4.3 40yd dash runnin Wide Receiver deep for a tries.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Godshew beats the Saints in Jacksonville.

The 4-2 Saints with a suddenly human-looking Teddy Bridgewater come into Soldier against the 3-2 Bears.

Hey, who knows what happens. But if the Saints lose to Jacksonville, I feel good about the Bears being betting favorites for the following game.

The Saints just beat the Cowboys and then Bridgewater threw for 4 TDs against the Bucs.

The Bears offense looks like a pee wee team and their QB just missed 2 games and last time he did that he threw 3 picks and looked like a lost child.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only thing that saves this season is if Mitch comes back and is no longer a mediocre piece of shit and instead starts playing like a top 10 QB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We were 3-2 last year at this same time. This board is fucking ridiculous with their doom and gloom all the time.

The offense looked competent.
We had few injuries.
The schedule was not full of fucking playoff teams.

Last year doesn’t matter. The present does.

Southside

Liked Posts:
The only thing that saves this season is if Mitch comes back and is no longer a mediocre piece of shit and instead starts playing like a top 10 QB.

How about he starts playing like a top 32 QB first?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RNSPOPE25TERESA%20c.jpg

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
What do you think Nagy meant when he was asked What the problem with the run blocking was and he said he thinks he knows the “why” ?

I think he’s pointing finger at Leno, long and perhaps Daniels too!

They have been putrid! During Washington game, I remember Massie passing stunts off to the guard without a problem whether it be to coward or Larsen. Larsen played well before getting injured. Coward as well.

The raiders formation took away any off tackle runs but we rarely run wide. Cohen should carry one time down the gut just to keep them honest but every time?

Look at the niners tonight, they are the model of what this team should be trying to do! They have zero wideouts but a great tight end and great offensive line. Their rb’s are a true committee and they don’t even have McKinnon. Outside of Coleman, they are undrafted free agents but they all have speed!

Win in the trenches and pace ignoring the line for the most part is paying the piper. Stop drafting fucking centers so high and get guards and tackles.

That long breida td was the same play that Cohen fumbled and would have also went for a td and we haven’t seen it since!?!?!?

Pace spent a ton of money on Davis the second coming of glennon signing?????? His management of offensive players has truly been offensive — long 7 million, Leno far too much money! Bars at lt and coward at guard would be much better and even if worst case scenario they were just as bad- they would save 13 million per year?!?!? I understand the dead money hit would be hard but at some time you have to play players that are going to help the team win and by attrition would be better in the long run

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I can't wait to get a new QB, and then have Nagy still trying to run cute plays and Tarik Cohen between the tackles. Then our oline just completely collapses and we have no pass protection and no running game.

And then people will be like, "WE NEED A NEW QB!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol, love the avatar

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
The kick in the balls for me was watching the Packers absolutely annihilate the Cowboys. We're a game behind a team that has already beaten us at home, they have an easier schedule and I would not back us to win at Lambeau. Going to be really hard to win the division and the NFC is stacked with teams that can make a run for the playoffs. All of them have functioning offenses. We do not have a functioning offense and I don't see what difference two weeks off is going to make to that.

What a disappointment.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Not that Daniel really had the time for a deep ball to develop, (maybe a roll-out?) but I don’t know why he didn’t send his 6’2” 238lbs 4.3 40yd dash runnin Wide Receiver deep for a tries.

I agree Daniel didn’t necessarily have time for that deep ball. However, if you send people deep they have to respect it. Someone fast like Cohen will have DBS a little worried. Gets them backing up, playing more soft. If they are playing like that guess what tends to happen. The centre of the field starts to open up for crossing routes...Daniels bread and butter.

If the deep ball threat regardless of rush time isn’t there the coverage don’t respect you and the whole defence plays tight

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Great idea considering that the number 2 overall draft pick has had ONE season of relevant development. Before that it was John Fox's offense and now the offensive line and overall system is garbage suddenly.

But yes let's get back on the quarterback revolving door after one relevant season because that revolving door has worked out so well for the Bears for the last 60 years.

The ONE season excuse is getting old. Actually, it's old already.

He's the #2 overall pick. He's shown no flashes of being an elite player. He couldn't beat Marquise Williams out at North Carolina to get on the field. I don't understand how some of you football fans can be so dumb and not see what is so plainly obvious. Elite players don't miss wide open guys on a consistent basis. I suppose Trubitchsky supporters are the same guys that kept on suppoting Cutler.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Not gonna happen. He's a bust. Nowhere an elite level QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you say, 'but he was the #2 pick' we know you are biased against him. Where he was picked means shit at this point. It's only his play that matters. It clearly needs to be better, not elite but solid.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
The ONE season excuse is getting old. Actually, it's old already.

He's the #2 overall pick. He's shown no flashes of being an elite player. He couldn't beat Marquise Williams out at North Carolina to get on the field. I don't understand how some of you football fans can be so dumb and not see what is so plainly obvious. Elite players don't miss wide open guys on a consistent basis. I suppose Trubitchsky supporters are the same guys that kept on suppoting Cutler.

What an insanely idiotic and simplistic rebuttal. Your reply has all the makings of a toddler throwing a tantrum. You provided a false equivalency between Trubisky and Cutler and even threw in a "Trubitchky" just the check the name calling box to make this a tantrum reply.

Yes, he's had ONE relevant season as the starting quarterback for an organization that can't get the quarterback position figured out individually or systemically. There is no culture of winning quarterbacks in Chicago, nor is there a system that makes sense to develop a young quarterback with the pressure of being the savior right away.

That one season is his rookie campaign for all intents and purposes. If you're gonna count those 12 games under Fox, then you really are clueless.

Look at the early career for Peyton Manning. Look at all the open throws that even Aaron Rodgers missed during the Mike McCarthy fiasco that ultimately lead to him being fired. Being in an offense that allows constant pressure and no running threat is enough to effect a young quarterbacks play on the field. This is the case with any job in the world.

- NFL QB with crap system and personel,

- Racer in a Dodge Neon

- IT guy with crap systems working for a company that cares more about cutting costs

- (Insert any other job in the world here)

ANY job in the world will effect the person doing said job if they are setup for failure organizationally.

If you want emperical evidence of this, just look at the last 60 years of Bears football and let us know what you come up with for how well the quarterback carousel has worked for installing that change in offensive production and philosophy. I'd say 60 years is a large enough sample size to see that evidence for an intelligent fan of the game.

Compare those findings to the Packers, Colts, or any other team that always seems to get "lucky" enough to strike gold at quarterback.

This is also how the Bears always seem to figure out how to build an elite defense.

It's not good luck vs bad luck. It's one team having invested in that philosophy long term and the other knee jerk getting rid of what they have to start over every few years all the while the meathead fans call for crucifying the person inserted into this role setup for failure and screaming about how there's never someone to learn behind.

How do you not get how idiotic this is?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Apparently not....I’m starting to fear that Nagy is just another gimmick coach...
What does Nagy's gimmicks have to do with hot chicks?

giphy.gif

You are losing your focus. Stay on task.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The offense looked competent.
We had few injuries.
The schedule was not full of fucking playoff teams.

Last year doesn’t matter. The present does.
And it was doom and gloom this time last year.

This year: Chargers all of the sudden look very beatable. The Lions are not impressing me. They beat a what is now a shitty Chargers team, A Philly team that was missing their top two WR's and Philly dropped the game-winner. The played KC close, but yeah they beat the Patriots last year, didn't mean a thing. The Chiefs look mortal all of sudden and maybe something has been figured out the last two weeks on how to defend that offense. Our offense can ONLY get better from here on out. Our D had a once in a season bad game and will be back to normal here on out. I'm pretty sure of that. I haven't been online much in the last two days, so I haven't heard anything more about Hicks. POint is, you can't tell me this board as a whole does not overreact big time. they overreact after a loss and overreact over a win.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
What an insanely idiotic and simplistic rebuttal. Your reply has all the makings of a toddler throwing a tantrum. You provided a false equivalency between Trubisky and Cutler and even threw in a "Trubitchky" just the check the name calling box to make this a tantrum reply.

Yes, he's had ONE relevant season as the starting quarterback for an organization that can't get the quarterback position figured out individually or systemically. There is no culture of winning quarterbacks in Chicago, nor is there a system that makes sense to develop a young quarterback with the pressure of being the savior right away.

That one season is his rookie campaign for all intents and purposes. If you're gonna count those 12 games under Fox, then you really are clueless.

Look at the early career for Peyton Manning. Look at all the open throws that even Aaron Rodgers missed during the Mike McCarthy fiasco that ultimately lead to him being fired. Being in an offense that allows constant pressure and no running threat is enough to effect a young quarterbacks play on the field. This is the case with any job in the world.

- NFL QB with crap system and personel,

- Racer in a Dodge Neon

- IT guy with crap systems working for a company that cares more about cutting costs

- (Insert any other job in the world here)

ANY job in the world will effect the person doing said job if they are setup for failure organizationally.

If you want emperical evidence of this, just look at the last 60 years of Bears football and let us know what you come up with for how well the quarterback carousel has worked for installing that change in offensive production and philosophy. I'd say 60 years is a large enough sample size to see that evidence for an intelligent fan of the game.

Compare those findings to the Packers, Colts, or any other team that always seems to get "lucky" enough to strike gold at quarterback.

This is also how the Bears always seem to figure out how to build an elite defense.

It's not good luck vs bad luck. It's one team having invested in that philosophy long term and the other knee jerk getting rid of what they have to start over every few years all the while the meathead fans call for crucifying the person inserted into this role setup for failure and screaming about how there's never someone to learn behind.

How do you not get how idiotic this is?

It's not idiotic. He managed to get on the field for ONE season at North Carolina because he couldn't beat out Marquise Williams. A guy that couldn't even get to the NFL. The Bears are the only team in the NFL that would take that guy #2 overall and try to sell us that he's an elite franchise QB. He's not. It's painfully obvious.

You can blame 60 years of Bears QBs (irrelevant, but use it if you wish) all you want. He's not an elite talent. He's not a franchise QB. He's a bust. You clearly love him and support him and use any excuse you can to support him. I don't care about the John Fox season. This is his 3rd year in the NFL. He is still making poor NFL QB caliber throws. Not what you want to see out of the #2 pick. He could get better, but I'm not counting on it. If I'm wrong, you can gloat later and tell me how simplistic and idiotic my take is.