what did you have for breakfast?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you know he we do.. trying to watch that figure.. not to ruin ur chubby but i ate it cold..

wtf u eatn

I figured it was cold, but that just makes it better sometimes. Had grocery store sushi last night here so no leftovers.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Toasted Cinnamon Raisin bread with Peanut butter. All out of butter

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In this case, scrambled in butter, but only because I cook them the night before heading into work

No judgement..... I almost always go scrambled if im eating eggs without toast and/or potatoes...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
01.jpg

:obama2:

Even though "Flavored with other natural flavors" seems to be a curious statement to put in the middle of the box.

Would love to try some Samoas cereal, even though sugary breakfasts are not the best things in the world.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
No judgement..... I almost always go scrambled if im eating eggs without toast and/or potatoes...

Now we are talking...Over easy eggs, let that yoke just seep thru to the potatoes and toast. HMMMMM...I want breakfast now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now we are talking...Over easy eggs, let that yoke just seep thru to the potatoes and toast. HMMMMM...I want breakfast now.

Yeah that is my favorite.... over easy on hash browns.... a bit of hot sauce and some buttered toast.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yeah that is my favorite.... over easy on hash browns.... a bit of hot sauce and some buttered toast.

Very close for me, sea salt cracked black pepper...always bacon if available but laziness does factor in.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Very close for me, sea salt cracked black pepper...always bacon if available but laziness does factor in.

Yeah bacon ideally, but same.... if I don't wanna also cook bacon I may omit.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
01.jpg

:obama2:

Even though "Flavored with other natural flavors" seems to be a curious statement to put in the middle of the box.

Would love to try some Samoas cereal, even though sugary breakfasts are not the best things in the world.

I'm sure I could make it through an entire box at one time but my stomach would karate chop me in the prostate for doing some shit like that

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Yeah bacon ideally, but same.... if I don't wanna also cook bacon I may omit.
At this point I rarely pan fry bacon. I usually bake it at 400-425 for 15-20 minutes depending on the quality of the bacon, the better the quality the longer time it needs.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At this point I rarely pan fry bacon. I usually bake it at 400-425 for 15-20 minutes depending on the quality of the bacon, the better the quality the longer time it needs.

I like to grill it. My wife makes fun of me when I'm out manning the grill at 8 in the morning lol. If I don't grill it and I have time then I like to bake it as well. Get the perfect crispy-ness.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like to grill it. My wife makes fun of me when I'm out manning the grill at 8 in the morning lol. If I don't grill it and I have time then I like to bake it as well. Get the perfect crispy-ness.

do you put it directly on the grates?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
No, I'll put it on a baking pan.

Did just that Tuesday when making burgers. Had my pan lined with aluminum foil on the grill with burgers on the other side. Worked fine.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't think putting it on the grates would work real good with the shrinking and dripping that would be going on. I hate frying it on the stove because of the spatter, much better if you're cooking it indoors to bake.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't think putting it on the grates would work real good with the shrinking and dripping that would be going on. I hate frying it on the stove because of the spatter, much better if you're cooking it indoors to bake.

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend throwing down a pound of bacon on the grill lol. Chances are it would be fine, but if you opening the grill at the right time when grease was dripping down it could be bad. Like Brett said, I've also just used foil before and it works well too.

AussieBear

been deep frying bacon at work then throwing it on the flat top in need it yesterday situations...... close eyes when bacon be in the deep fryer though.. hot grease bullets be flying

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
We were at a fundraising walk this morning so I made some bulletproof coffee to take and had a few Santiago's breakfast burritos

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
We were at a fundraising walk this morning so I made some bulletproof coffee to take and had a few Santiago's breakfast burritos

Santiagos...nice. Too salty for my taste, but a great pickup on the run.