what did you have for breakfast?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At this point I rarely pan fry bacon. I usually bake it at 400-425 for 15-20 minutes depending on the quality of the bacon, the better the quality the longer time it needs.

Lol same... I usually just do the whole package in the oven and keep it in a ziplock bag in the fridge.... I will heat up a couple strips on my griddle pan when i want em.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol same... I usually just do the whole package in the oven and keep it in a ziplock bag in the fridge.... I will heat up a couple strips on my griddle pan when i want em.

Do you unwrap it first?

:troll:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

You are a better man than I. When I do the whole package something odd happens and the ziplock bag never gets any ;)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Leftover Casey's breakfast pizza.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
but are you a plavegan? like no bpa in ur plastic?

Plavegan all the way. All you planivores are idiots, everyone knows you can get the full spectrum of planutrients in a bpa free diet

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
My breakfasts the last few days have been heroic doses of vitamin C and vitamin D. My son has been sick for a few days and always seems to aim his coughs at my fucking mouth

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at the above. I know how that goes.

Had a farmhouse bagel and hazelnut coffee from Einstein Bagels today. So delicious but they need to carry Cholua.