Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm so done. :ROFLMAO: Just seeing how far he'd go. They should get a room.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Did ya notice how successful he was in the 1st half when Nagy was calling downfield pass plays?

I'm gonna be real here, I felt the issue the second half had a lot more to do with play-calling than Mitch. I am not in the Mitch camp at all but he was throwing some dimes out there and then they went to a lot of pure stalling and fucked it up. The INTs were the real killers and I'm not 100% sure those are on Mitch. Waiting to see the analysis this week because I'm not smart enough to know

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna be real here, I felt the issue the second half had a lot more to do with play-calling than Mitch. I am not in the Mitch camp at all but he was throwing some dimes out there and then they went to a lot of pure stalling and fucked it up. The INTs were the real killers and I'm not 100% sure those are on Mitch. Waiting to see the analysis this week because I'm not smart enough to know

Football is a game of adjustments. Am sure Giants weren't giving them same looks in the 2nd half.

We'll see how mitch does vs Falcons when their defense has given up 40 and 38 points in the first 2 weeks as Prescott and Wilson stat padded against them on their Madden 2020

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Those INTs were not on Mitch.

bareness

Liked Posts:
And now that I think of it the first interception A rob
Didn’t make a play on the ball when the DB did. Had nothing to do with forcing it.

Those ints aren’t in Mitch. They’re on AR.
I agree with that but I still think Mitch shouldn't have thrown that.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Well so far this season what we have done with mitch is go 2-0

Next question
:what:

Against two of the worst teams in the league that both had a chance to win at the end. If Mitch wins against good teams, then we can talk about keeping him. I hate Mitch and I hope he proves me wrong. A lot of season left to go. If Mitch performs well, we will be stuck in another Cutler situation. Shows flashes and can be really good, but not good enough to win the super bowl or scare other teams.

You Mitch apologists can't be this dumb. I'm convinced you post the things you do to get a reaction. Not one person on TV or radio thinks that Mitch is good.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
He did
If not for dropped passes and certain wrs letting him dowm on a couple ints the game wouldn't have even been close

But you wont see much but cunting by half the fuckers around here cause they hate on mitch no matter what he does

You seriously can't be this dumb right? I honestly can't remember, but I'm sure you were a Cutler backer too.

You have to be doing this just for reactions right?

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
this

upside is not good enough to keep investing in

downside is too low and too often

Trubs is not terrible but not good either. And certainly not good enough to make you stop searching.like a worse cutler.

100% accurate. Cutler 2.0. We wasted so much time waiting for Cutler to become a great QB. Can't do it again.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Foles has incentives for playing in his contract that will significantly up his salary. He had to be heads and shoulders better to win the job this year. Reality is he is up and down just like Trubisky. When you take his contract plus the very slim chance Trubisky develops the decision to start him becomes clear.

That said Trubisky is not the long term answer and will be gone next year. Foles will start and we will draft a new qb. It’s not a huge mystery what is going on, just have to look at all variables.

Pace is a dumbass and makes everything complicated. Cam Newton on a cheap deal while keeping draft capital would have been nice.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did I revise ? Orton didnt do anything because we never built an offense around Orton ? How long have you been following this team ?

Orton was shotgun qb and one of the better passers in college football and when Rex got hurt he was 3rd on the depth chart and was then forced into action but we didnt change our offense at all. He had to play primarily from under center despite never playing under center in college . We didnt say lets try and put some of the things he did in college in our offense we basically told him to stay out of the way and dont screw up. He didnt even get a chance to compete to start his second year and didnt play until the final 3 games .

He won the job his 3rd year and he was 2900 yards 18 tds and 12 picks despite not having a #1 receiver . We traded or Cutler and he does 3700 27 tds and 26 picks and then we scrap the whole offense basically for Cutler meanwhile in Denver Orton suddenly is throwing for 3800 yards 21 tds and 12 picks and his ypa went from 6.0 with the Bears to 7.0 in Denver .

So I dont have to revise anything the truth is what it is . But that you have convinced yourself that somehow we treated Orton like we did Mitch ,Rex, or even Cutler is the ultimate in meatball revisionist history.
This is easy. Orton was boring. Rex was fun to watch. Good or bad.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Analysts disagree with you. So do I. One was his fault. One was not.
Which analysts? Lol

the first one AR turned but didn’t come back to the pass. He just sat and waited for the ball to get to him, and the defender cut right in front to make the play. It was a lazy route by a WR who should know better. It should have been an easy throw and catch you see on most every game by every team.
The 2nd one AR got out muscled in the air. Got the ball literally taken right out of his hands. At worst that should have been an incompletion.
So you tell me how it was different. Quote your “analysts” if you wish...

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Remember that Pace put $20 mil per year on the table for Bridgewater. Mitch is as good as gone if he doesn't play like a league average QB at minimum. Mixed reviews so far against some poor defenses with another one coming up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But wouldn't guarantee him the starting job so that sort of puts your assumption in question. By the way, Bridgewater is 0-2 with more INTs than TDs so far.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
But wouldn't guarantee him the starting job so that sort of puts your assumption in question. By the way, Bridgewater is 0-2 with more INTs than TDs so far.
Judging by Bridgewaters stats do far, would YOU have guaranteed him to start???

The pointis, Nagy has been actively looking for legit competition for Mitch. I don’t think it would have been right to sell out to find a replacement until after this season.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
A lot of it depends on how well the team does. Unless he is just terrible and they’re finding ways to win in spite of him, he’ll be the guy. If they make the playoffs and he’s just average and then he sucks in the playoffs. Maybe they’re done with him. Let’s say they lose in the playoffs though and he’s okay. They’ll franchise him in the offseason. If he looks competent throughout the regular season his playoff performance probably doesn’t really matter. He’s getting franchised.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Judging by Bridgewaters stats do far, would YOU have guaranteed him to start???

The pointis, Nagy has been actively looking for legit competition for Mitch. I don’t think it would have been right to sell out to find a replacement until after this season.
What I said if you check the context as a reply.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A lot of it depends on how well the team does. Unless he is just terrible and they’re finding ways to win in spite of him, he’ll be the guy. If they make the playoffs and he’s just average. Then he sucks in the playoffs. Maybe they’re done with him. Let’s say they lose in the playoffs though and he’s okay. They’ll franchise him in the offseason.
I think they know they can get average with Foles. Trubisky has to be better than average to have a chance.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
One serious question here for the people who think Trubisky is a or will be a good starting QB: were any of you guys in the crowd that felt the same about Grossman?

Just curious.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
One serious question here for the people who think Trubisky is a or will be a good starting QB: were any of you guys in the crowd that felt the same about Grossman?

Just curious.

One thing mitch doesn't do is turn the ball over with regularity so we give him that. He's mostly a check down guy...

Rex took more chances downfield. He had a great touch on the deep bombs but that was his only strength, lol