What injuries were there today?

4thand26

Liked Posts:
Had some stuff going on today and couldn’t fully watch the game.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Hicks was stung in the shoulder and Fuller fell down awkwardly and hurt his leg, but both came back and seemed to be fine

Bears run of good health continues, miraculously

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bigger question is how many games Miller and Bellamy are suspended for...

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Hicks, Fuller, and Robinson all go down only to get back up like nothing happened. It’s like the Bears have cashed in five straight years worth of bad injury karma for this year.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Miller didn’t do shit but shove a guy. Should be no suspension for that. Bellamy threw some fists I think...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

I doubt either of them get more than a game, and with week 17 not being super important, it's sort of perfect timing to serve a suspension. I don't imagine the Rams are going to lose at home to the 49ers, so the Bears are pretty much locked in to the 3rd seed.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Miller didn’t do shit but shove a guy. Should be no suspension for that. Bellamy threw some fists I think...

What about that asshole who went flying in at Trubisky late? Was he ejected?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Robinson injury seemed concerning but should be fine. Glad we escaped that shit field injury free.

Antobears

Liked Posts:

Have to agree. Those ejections of Bellamy and miller were forgivable sins. Things would be worse if no bear took issue with their QB being hit when giving himself up right next to the bears sideline.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Apparently the 9ers are golden boys. They did nothing wrong. Not getting a first down for that shit just shows the defense that there is no repercussions. Just fly in and fuck the QB up no matter what and it’s ok as long as the other team gets upset.
Dumbass fuckin refs took 10 minutes to figure it out and still got it completely wrong

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Have to agree. Those ejections of Bellamy and miller were forgivable sins. Things would be worse if no bear took issue with their QB being hit when giving himself up right next to the bears sideline.

Well I was genuinely asking if he was ejected, didn't watch game.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

He wasn't ejected. The only SF player that got ejected was Sherman. That late hit looked really bad in real time, but if you look at it in slow motion, the defender tried to hold up and he made an effort to not hit with his helmet. It was still late though, but imo, it looked a lot worse than it actually was.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He wasn't ejected. The only SF player that got ejected was Sherman. That late hit looked really bad in real time, but if you look at it in slow motion, the defender tried to hold up and he made an effort to not his with his helmet. It was still late though, but imo, it looked a lot worse than it actually was.

Yeah I only saw it in real time. Was he flagged for it? Should've been as he was late. I know there were a bunch of offsetting penalties though.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Yeah I only saw it in real time. Was he flagged for it? Should've been as he was late. I know there were a bunch of offsetting penalties though.

Yeah, he was flagged, but like you said, there was an offsetting penalty.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Well I was genuinely asking if he was ejected, didn't watch game.

Oops thought that was rhetorical. No he wasn't but he didn't getting involved after the event. To be honest no ones actions really merited being ejected including Sherman whom Bellamy hit first iirc

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He wasn't ejected. The only SF player that got ejected was Sherman. That late hit looked really bad in real time, but if you look at it in slow motion, the defender tried to hold up and he made an effort to not his with his helmet. It was still late though, but imo, it looked a lot worse than it actually was.

Definitely not as bad as first thought, but still incredibly late and should’ve been a first down. To call a hold to offset that is silly as fuck...