What injuries were there today?

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Definitely not as bad as first thought, but still incredibly late and should’ve been a first down. To call a hold to offset that is silly as fuck...

I don't know if it'll ever happen, but the NFL seriously needs to look into removing its offsetting penalties rule. I know that the late hit in this situation wasn't as bad as it could have been. But in general, if someone clearly commits a late hit cheap shot and there was holding on the other team in the same play...there's no way they should offset. But in today's NFL, they do.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think Fuller hurt his ego after getting burned...
I dont Fuller was playing to his level due to the field conditions. Was worried more about navigating through that awful field.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he was flagged, but like you said, there was an offsetting penalty.

Just caught the replay in slow mo and all and yeah you're right, he did try to avoid Trubisky but he clearly was late as well and the whole action should've never happened.

Bellamy should be suspended, dude was the first to start slapping people lol.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Definitely not as bad as first thought, but still incredibly late and should’ve been a first down. To call a hold to offset that is silly as fuck...

Pretty sure the holding flag was thrown long before the late hit one was....

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I dont Fuller was playing to his level due to the field conditions. Was worried more about navigating through that awful field.

That slip in the middle was definitely down to the field, both his feet just went from under him. Only good thing was because be completely slipped he didn't twist his knee or ankle.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
What is the excuse for a team in California having such a shitty natural grass field? That was a dangerous surface to play on today. That's what soldier field used to look like this time of year but it's been a lot better recently. You could see as guys were running and cutting there were chunks of turf flying up. That wasn't a solid and secure surface today.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
What is the excuse for a team in California having such a shitty natural grass field? That was a dangerous surface to play on today. That's what soldier field used to look like this time of year but it's been a lot better recently. You could see as guys were running and cutting there were chunks of turf flying up. That wasn't a solid and secure surface today.

Weird thing was it didn't look too cut up like soldier field used to get at least not on TV. Shit surface though if players are slipping like that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently the 9ers are golden boys. They did nothing wrong. Not getting a first down for that shit just shows the defense that there is no repercussions. Just fly in and fuck the QB up no matter what and it’s ok as long as the other team gets upset.
Dumbass fuckin refs took 10 minutes to figure it out and still got it completely wrong

It got called, It was offset by a holding call. I've seen a lot worse.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Robinson injury seemed concerning but should be fine. Glad we escaped that shit field injury free.

As soon as Robinson went out, it seemed like our O did nothing. Then he came back in and we could move the ball again. He catches everything.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bellamy should be shown the door.

Bellamy continues to be the Bears best special teamer, but this season he has not been a train wreck at WR.

20 targets 12 receptions catch % 60. Some big plays, last season I was the biggest Josh hater, no more.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
As soon as Robinson went out, it seemed like our O did nothing. Then he came back in and we could move the ball again. He catches everything.

Yeah and some posters here are already talking about trading Robinson because our offense “doesn’t need a #1 WR”... lol

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bellamy continues to be the Bears best special teamer, but this season he has not been a train wreck at WR.

20 targets 12 receptions catch % 60. Some big plays, last season I was the biggest Josh hater, no more.

Agreed, he's always shown he can get open but would fail to catch the football, much better this year.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was some talk Pete Carroll was livid after the Hawks vs niners last week, probably complained to the league for whatever that's worth. San Fran should look into using the turf the bears have switched over too, although they have totally different conditions than Chi, not sure if it would help..

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Pretty sure the holding flag was thrown long before the late hit one was....

This is like Christians believing all sins are equal. Jerking off is as big of a sin as rape

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Bigger question is how many games Miller and Bellamy are suspended for...
I don't think any of the players are going to get suspended because I don't think it was anything particularly egregious -- it was more swatting hands at the helmut. If there were any actually fits, they were only hurting their own hand. Plus, they were ejected, that's a fitting punishment.

As the Official Expert said talking with the announcers, this is the first time it's happened. Hicks was ejected for pushing an official, and he was not suspended any games.

If there's going to be any suspensions, it may be one game for Bellamy and Richardson, but I doubt that happens.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
George gets 3 games, Jerry gets 4.

raw

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The field was as bad as Soldier Field turf several years back....

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Was hoping that twat on the 49ers would pull a groin with his tornado kicks.