What is the reason for literally only one starter from the defense being at the OATs?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will literally never understand why only roquan Smith Was the only bears defensive player from the bears starting defensive roster to show up to Is the bears OTA workouts workouts when there there are literally 10 plus other starters who should be at this event to show their own leadership and not lean on Roquan Smith to be the only leader of the defence leading the defence At OTA I mean are you kidding me?

This literally jogs my memory to back when Jesper got his promotion and was our team leader and literally ditched any sort of showing up at the trade shows and then the crew decided not to be of attendance which just left me to be there to take notes and bring home product samples and interface and engage with industry vendor reps while the whole rest of the crew went out for beers and such while I had to literally work my tail off and then we were behind the eightball trying to bring new roofing technology to our local markets which I'm sure played a roll in the layoffs due to being outbid by better informed outfits than business such as ourselfs. IT LITERALLY TAKES THE WHOLE TEAM WORKING TO MAKE THE DREAM KEEP ON WORKING!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Sorry for the type O's in the main post my voice 2 text is not functioning properly for some raisin suddenly at all today all of a sudden.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The Bears have been devoid of any real leadership for quite some time so it shouldn't surprise anyone when the 5-6 highest paid returning starters on the team dont show up.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Acurally Vash, these are voluntary workouts. Don't get your panties in a bunch to much. It's a long season and these sort of practices are very vanilla. You're fooling yourself if you think OTA workouts are going to make someone like Khalil Mack a better football player.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Acurally Vash, these are voluntary workouts. Don't get your panties in a bunch to much. It's a long season and these sort of practices are very vanilla. You're fooling yourself if you think OTA workouts are going to make someone like Khalil Mack a better football player.
You don't "get" what I'm literally hashing out here it isn't for the better defencemen to become better its for the leaders to lead the not so better yet players to be even better players yet and the better players to be better leaders and as it stands roquan Smith is being his best leader selve while the leaders that should be better leaders are worst leaders which says the wrong message to be sent to the rookies!

And for the guy whomst said they're voluntary so make them mandatory if I want mandatory leadership he literally says this like I'm in charge or something shaking my head and fist what the ****ing ****????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You don't "get" what I'm literally hashing out here it isn't for the better defencemen to become better its for the leaders to lead the not so better yet players to be even better players yet and the better players to be better leaders and as it stands roquan Smith is being his best leader selve while the leaders that should be better leaders are worst leaders which says the wrong message to be sent to the rookies!

And for the guy whomst said they're voluntary so make them mandatory if I want mandatory leadership he literally says this like I'm in charge or something shaking my head and fist what the ****ing ****????

@Stonewall :popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
If you literally have something to say just go on ahead and say it with actural words because your emojies literally have zero meaning towards anything I've typed unless you can explain with words so go on ahead and do that if you acturally have something to say.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you literally have something to say just go on ahead and say it with actural words because your emojies literally have zero meaning towards anything I've typed unless you can explain with words so go on ahead and do that if you acturally have something to say.
?‍♀️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♀️ ?‍♀️

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They all have fat mega contracts they have pace by the balls!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the literal answer to why that guy showed up and not other guys is "big money contract year" as Smith will be in line for early extension or more likely even is already there asking for one or already asked for one and is showing he is all about the Bears with discussions on the table.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vick,

What are your thoughts on Roquan wearing a fat suit that makes him look literally 300lbs so he can line up/down Mack and then drop into coverage like a ninja and intercepts passes and become a better Eddie Jaxon and axetully score touchdowns?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Vick,

What are your thoughts on Roquan wearing a fat suit that makes him look literally 300lbs so he can line up/down Mack and then drop into coverage like a ninja and intercepts passes and become a better Eddie Jaxon and axetully score touchdowns?
Honesty I think that idea is outside the box and out of bounds and against league rules and potentially dangerous toward Roquan but I am absolutely udderly in support thereof any efforts to incorporate mma into training but believe that ninjitsu is an inappropriate discipline at this time in the NFL.

Reactions: DC

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Honesty I think that idea is outside the box and out of bounds and against league rules and potentially dangerous toward Roquan but I am absolutely udderly in support thereof any efforts to incorporate mma into training but believe that ninjitsu is an inappropriate discipline at this time in the NFL.
Also sounds like fat shaming. We don't need that out of our beloved.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Also sounds like fat shaming. We don't need that out of our beloved.
Agree because in my opinion shaming in general is literally for haters and nobody but haters and neighsayers but you also bring up as well another point whether or not an intentional one in that the "beloved" are being referred to as the "beloved" when literally nobody can help anyone understand why the Bears are even referred to as the beloved in the first place and still referred toward as such to this day in 2021 and nobody even knows why.