What is with the Bears fans that moved to Florida?

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I live in Minnesota now for school and I've followed some of their teams. Fuck the Vikings and Wild, but I support the Wolves and Twins

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been here for > 6 yrs. & love it. Still go back to IL for visits. Unfort. picked the "gimme game" and went to Soldier for MIA.

Why wait til grey hair to get down here? 10 mins from beach & babes! Still a few good Bears bars in town. Jim BELUSHI just opened a place above the Tilted Kilt. No complaints here!

mecha

Liked Posts:
clearly you must emancipate from your family.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I'm leaving Florida for Oregon because of the weather. 8 months out of the year, it's too hot and humid to even fucking move. Fuck... Florida.

LOL! You're in for a treat. Where 30 something's go to retire.

Have fun being stuck inside those same months because it's fucking grey and raining.

It is unbelievably beautiful for the other 3-4 months, but fuck living in Oregon. Enjoy, lol. Hope you have a job lined up.

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
I'm leaving Florida for Oregon because of the weather. 8 months out of the year, it's too hot and humid to even fucking move. Fuck... Florida.

I'm with ya buddy, been here from Ohio for 7 years and this weather can suck my ass! Looking to sell 2 pizzerias ASAP if anyone is interested! I want my seasons back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
Been here for > 6 yrs. & love it. Still go back to IL for visits. Unfort. picked the "gimme game" and went to Soldier for MIA.

Why wait til grey hair to get down here? 10 mins from beach & babes! Still a few good Bears bars in town. Jim BELUSHI just opened a place above the Tilted Kilt. No complaints here!

You must be in Ft. Myers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
if you honestly change a team you route for, then you never were a true fan of that team. Being a real fan is bleeding the colors and its in you just like your blood.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL! You're in for a treat. Where 30 something's go to retire.

Have fun being stuck inside those same months because it's fucking grey and raining.

It is unbelievably beautiful for the other 3-4 months, but fuck living in Oregon. Enjoy, lol. Hope you have a job lined up.

I love grey and raining. Fucking love it. I just have to sell my Shelby. Not driving that fucking thing in the rain 80% of the time. :p

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
I love grey and raining. Fucking love it. I just have to sell my Shelby. Not driving that fucking thing in the rain 80% of the time. :p

Then it's the place for you.

Keep it. There's a few nice road race tracks and drag strips if you're into that. I lived like 5 minutes from Portland international raceway which is a blast.

What part of Orlando do you live in? I have a house in Ocoee.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

LOL at this, babes in Ft. Myers?...ah no.

Not even at the Lani Kai in March.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Then it's the place for you.

Keep it. There's a few nice road race tracks and drag strips if you're into that. I lived like 5 minutes from Portland international raceway which is a blast.

What part of Orlando do you live in? I have a house in Ocoee.

I'm in College Park. Just north of downtown.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

I feel your pain... 750HP turbo Supra on drag radials, sucks ass during the summer torrential downpours... 40mph tops else it's hydroplane city.

jesse53

Liked Posts:
Ditch them. Been here sixteen years, never would switch teams.
Lots of Bears fans in central Florida.

I live in Florida, no way would I ever NOT be a Bears fan.. Hell I hated the Colts, and Im from Indiana.. #NFLSundayTicket.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel your pain... 750HP turbo Supra on drag radials, sucks ass during the summer torrential downpours... 40mph tops else it's hydroplane city.

I did a 1080 on I-4 by downshifting to 5th gear and barely tapping the gas pedal while changing lanes. Thankfully, instincts made me go into the spin, rather than try to get out of it. Totally unscathed. But driving a beast of a RWD machine + rain is fucking dangerous. Ugh.

I miss 4WD. :D

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have dolphins down here too

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have many friends and family who have moved out of Illinois during the last 30 years. All of them are still beloved fans of the Bears, except for ALL of my family and friends that moved away to Florida. It took my last friend who moved to Florida only 18 monhts to ditch the Bears. Its not like there are these awesome Florida NFl choices to replace the Bears with. What is it with moving to Florida that makes you ditch the Bears?
Yeah, whats up with that?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have many friends and family who have moved out of Illinois during the last 30 years. All of them are still beloved fans of the Bears, except for ALL of my family and friends that moved away to Florida. It took my last friend who moved to Florida only 18 monhts to ditch the Bears. Its not like there are these awesome Florida NFl choices to replace the Bears with. What is it with moving to Florida that makes you ditch the Bears?
Why are so many of your friends and family moving away from you?

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Four years in FL. From TN. Bears fan since I was 6, and always will be!!!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Being a bitch is what makes you change NFL team affiliations.

Been in Florida since I was a baby. Dad and Grandma were Bears fans. So am I. Never will change.
I'm dis guy