What is with the Bears fans that moved to Florida?

stallan54

Liked Posts:
Lots of Bears fans in FL. The ones who change sides probably also voted for Biden. Pansies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lots of Bears fans in FL. The ones who change sides probably also voted for Biden. Pansies.
Strange dots you are trying to connect here. I'm not sure if you are trying to be clever or if you are clinically depressed lol.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, whats up with that?
Wow, you can't me out of your mind. Should I feel honored or creeped out?
First, you make a thread about me, but you don't get a reply from me, so you have to make it a point to mention that you made a post about me. I go check it out and the thread is locked. lmao Now you digging up a 7 year old thread I made.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow, you can't me out of your mind. Should I feel honored or creeped out?
First, you make a thread about me, but you don't get a reply from me, so you have to make it a point to mention that you made a post about me. I go check it out and the thread is locked. lmao Now you digging up a 7 year old thread I made.
i was looking to see if we had a dedicated Florida thread in The Bar and this came up in the results, Special person. Go cry about how your friends and family are running away from you lolololololololololololololololololol Everyone hates you lolololololololololol CTE sucks lolololololololololololololol