What to do at Edge Rusher?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it was the Bears in the Lions shoes here i wouldn't want to tag Ansah and that's with us needing pass rush pretty badly. I'd still like to get Ansah at the right price but don't see him signing anywhere on the cheap.

lions could tag ansah they have about 50 mill in cap space its not like they have anyone pressing to resign.

Define "right price". I am not saying the Lions won't re-sign Ansah, but I doubt they tag him. I think they might let him test the FA waters and go from there.

Lions do have more cap than the Bears (for now) but Bears can create a lot of additional cap space by cutting some dead weight/bad contracts, whereas the Lions don't really have this option. Lions need a DT and a LB badly. Possible additions to the Bears from the Lions are Taheer Whitehead and TJ Jones.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Stopped reading right there...

:obama:

Ummmmmm i would rather you not even read that much of anything i ever post on here so please try harder next time to just not read anything i post or just put me on ignore would be even better WRONGO. I know it will be hard to stop following me around on here but please try. :facepalm: