What will you part with for Prince Fielder?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
He doesnt need an arm really. Maybe for throws home and second but he doesnt do it often. And picking balls are IMPORTANT

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't give up anyone for either of the 2 buffoons that have been mentioned they c an keep em and shove em for all I care I say we play the hand we're dealt and that's the end of it and if KW is smart hat is what he should do now if wants to bring in a LH reliever that won't cost us much then ok otherwise no big name for our youngster PERIOD!

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't give up anyone for either of the 2 buffoons that have been mentioned they c an keep em and shove em for all I care I say we play the hand we're dealt and that's the end of it and if KW is smart hat is what he should do now if wants to bring in a LH reliever that won't cost us much then ok otherwise no big name for our youngster PERIOD!

cough chris sale cough

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
He could well be the answer and we don't have to give up shit either

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
I would include Floyd if it means we can keep Beckham and Hudson.

Floyd and Viciedo?

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
The Brewers slugger would fit the White Sox's need for left-handed power hitting, and is under contract through 2011, which would make him more than a three-month rental for the AL Central Division leaders.

Prince to White Sox? Trade rumors heat up

Well this site says he is under contract for next year. So guess i was right

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
The Brewers slugger would fit the White Sox's need for left-handed power hitting, and is under contract through 2011, which would make him more than a three-month rental for the AL Central Division leaders.

Prince to White Sox? Trade rumors heat up

Well this site says he is under contract for next year. So guess i was right

Arb. eligible I believe.