CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
We all get emails when you report a post, it's like the batman signal in the sky.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
^ in the process

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not even December yet. There's still one more day!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It appears some non-CCS's claim our site sucks. However their feedback isn't what I give a shit about.

Continue to post ways in this thread for us to get better and make the site better. I appreciate all of you posting and taking the time to make this a good community. Even the guys who stir the pot some at times. We appreciate it and want to make this place the best it can be. Any concerns/feedback, post it. Please do not spout off on other sites about what you don't like, or why something sucks. I am asking you 100% to tell us...use this thread to vent your frustrations and we'll do the best to make it better for you.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It appears some non-CCS's claim our site sucks. However their feedback isn't what I give a shit about.

Continue to post ways in this thread for us to get better and make the site better. I appreciate all of you posting and taking the time to make this a good community. Even the guys who stir the pot some at times. We appreciate it and want to make this place the best it can be. Any concerns/feedback, post it. Please do not spout off on other sites about what you don't like, or why something sucks. I am asking you 100% to tell us...use this thread to vent your frustrations and we'll do the best to make it better for you.

well said. I would like to add that if you have an issue with a mod in general to contact the mod directly about your beef. we are all in this together. No mod or admin is here to piss you guys off, but at the same time have somewhat thick skin too. I <3 all!

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well said. I would like to add that if you have an issue with a mod in general to contact the mod directly about your beef. we are all in this together. No mod or admin is here to piss you guys off, but at the same time have somewhat thick skin too. I <3 all!

unlike the mods in that "other place"

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Groans/Dislike won't happen. I see what a nuisance they are at other forums and don't want that lol

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Groans/Dislike won't happen. I see what a nuisance they are at other forums and don't want that lol

I haven't been on a forum with them and haven't heard the idea until they were mentioned here, but I imagine it'd be used as a cheap bullshit cop-out of avoiding a discussion...which kinda diminishes the idea of interacting on a forum.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I haven't been on a forum with them and haven't heard the idea until they were mentioned here, but I imagine it'd be used as a cheap bullshit cop-out of avoiding a discussion...which kinda diminishes the idea of interacting on a forum.

Exactly. When in an argument with somebody or debate, if you don't agree with it you'll groan your post. You can have 99 people thanking it and then 1 asshole groaning it for no other reason then you made him look foolish.

Hawk4Realz actually had his taken away on another site because he was doing just that and doing it to piss people off lol. It worked.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i agree dicuss instead of groan & avoid the agruement

Venom

Liked Posts:
You know what they say, haters make you famous. CCS = Famous <3

Status
Not open for further replies.