Where are all of the Clausen lovers at?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I feel if Jay is out for a while Clausen might play better with more first team reps. Well I hope this at least

Fox couldn't say if it was or wasn't season ending injury.

Team is done without cutler

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol retardigrade reporting tribar for being a meanie doodoo brain, and yet StopHate persists. great forum.

Troligrade is a classic case of dish it out but can't take it

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
i thought the dude was serviceable, but today was just straight what the fuck. Start Fales. What's left to lose?

Bort

Liked Posts:
Were there actual Clausen lovers? I think mostly people were more anti-Jay than pro-Clausen.

Personally, I think Fales is the only potential long-term answer at QB currently under contract.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Were there actual Clausen lovers? I think mostly people were more anti-Jay than pro-Clausen.

Personally, I think Fales is the only potential long-term answer at QB currently under contract.

Tribar has been trolling about clausen since preseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mongo is somewhere making a thread abt who his buddy Clausen shouldve thrown to

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They competed against GB and looked great in first half. Yes, think they had a shot at something.

Come on, really?
Cutty played the same game he always does vs. Green bay, with very similar results. Dismiss all the other hate towards cutty if you want, but it is crystal clear that he is absolutely incapable of staying calm and decisive against green bay.
I would be stunned to speechlessness if you could find another functional to decent QB in this league with such a consistenty abysmal record against a divisional opponent.
The departure between his standard level of playing to the garbage he pukes up against green bay is legendarily bad. Never in all my years have I seen anything remotely like it.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
The fact Clausen has lovers shows how stupid are fanbase is. Unwaive Fales.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i think the fact that people think that clausen has lovers, and uses are for our(jk), does.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on, really?
Cutty played the same game he always does vs. Green bay, with very similar results. Dismiss all the other hate towards cutty if you want, but it is crystal clear that he is absolutely incapable of staying calm and decisive against green bay.
I would be stunned to speechlessness if you could find another functional to decent QB in this league with such a consistenty abysmal record against a divisional opponent.
The departure between his standard level of playing to the garbage he pukes up against green bay is legendarily bad. Never in all my years have I seen anything remotely like it.

Kap against the Seahawks?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kap against the Seahawks?

Kap certainly struggles against the seahawks.... but i dont really consider Kap to be servicable... he is a slightly more accurate version of tebow.

Kap just straight up blows ass every week.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mongo is somewhere making a thread abt who his buddy Clausen shouldve thrown to

You can bet his 22 game still shots will be about that int

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
They can't possibly go into another NFL game with Jimmy Clausen as the fucking QB. Start Fales. Sign <insert FA QB here> and start him. Who gives a shit at this point? There is nothing Clausen did today to show he deserves another snap with the Bears.