Right here, buddy!

1391582_653015021409352_1603668800_n.png

You can suck it too...

(Couldnt resist with da straws)

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They can't possibly go into another NFL game with Jimmy Clausen as the fucking QB. Start Fales. Sign <insert FA QB here> and start him. Who gives a shit at this point? There is nothing Clausen did today to show he deserves another snap with the Bears.

It is really concerning that Fox, after dealing with him before, decided he was a viable backup for an aging, often injured guy that is running a little more frequently this year.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I can't understand why most of the old guard are starting right now see what the youth have as you really aren't winning anything this year at all. From the QB down.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck starting fales... Start clausen. Then we wont have to see him the rest of the season.

I will take a ban bet that if Clausen plays vs. seattle, he will get a concussion. Dude is prone to them and seattle will be smothering him.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
It is really concerning that Fox, after dealing with him before, decided he was a viable backup for an aging, often injured guy that is running a little more frequently this year.

to be fair, clausen hasnt practiced for week with the 1st team, in this new O.

not to mention the cards 2ndary is great. cant expect him to light it up, when they know we have to pass.

having said that... never been a clausen fan. always liked Fales.

Liked Posts:
I was fine with Clausen originally as the backup. After watching today, I say give Fales a shot if Cutler is out for a bit. He can't be any worse than Clausen was.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He's no Josh McCown

jc456

Liked Posts:
even josh mccown isn't josh mccown.

Moose27

Liked Posts:
Hello! I'm here! For real though, Fales need to get a shot. Fuck Jay Cutler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. Start Fales. Clausen is NOT the answer.

Having Fales start his first NFL game at Seattle with their 12th man and their D probably not a good idea. Home vs Oakland would be a better game. Problem is can Clausen even stay healthy the whole game vs Seattle.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are not in here or anywhere. Now, "those people" can see HOW we are without Jay Cutler. He IS the offense regardless of how many haters or the press want to say. There is a certain poise he has with the guys. They like him a lot and now that the general is gone, his troops are distraught.

Now you see, what we are with and without Cutler. Congratulations, you know got your wish of Cutler getting injured. Are you happy those of you who dislike him for whatever reason just because you want to be on the hate bandwagon so you can feel like you are part of something? Do you feel better now? Cmon, I would really like to hear it.

Yes, Jay is much better than he appears because Clausen sucks even more. Good point.