Where are all the MITCH haters at??? Hmmmmmm?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy got a little soft...
On a serious note, all credit to Nagy for dummying it down and calling an excellent game. Yeah, it's a weak defense they're going against but gotta love the play calling and the way he's used players as decoys. 90% of these completions have been to wide open receivers and that's play design.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Also, 3 terrible games and 1 great game. Sounds like a QB we used to have.... started with a C and ended with utler. Let's see if he can string em together

There was also one that started with G and ended with rossman. Good rex bad rex.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
It would be awesome to see him tie the record however I want him to be consistent not just a one game wonder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Careful, db70 got so excited about his chance to stick it to the haters that he got himself banned

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haters can go suck it. No comprehension of a young quarterback.

Way to go Mitch !!!

swz01

Liked Posts:
Grimson (OP of this thread) deleted his post from Page 1 of the pinned IGT for this week which was bashing Trubisky. You can see I replied to him on the first page but his post is missing. This guy is a complete hypocrite calling out the Mitch haters. You were one, up until today.