Where are all the MITCH haters at??? Hmmmmmm?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson (OP of this thread) deleted his post from Page 1 of the pinned IGT for this week which was bashing Trubisky. You can see I replied to him on the first page but his post is missing. This guy is a complete hypocrite calling out the Mitch haters. You were one, up until today.

hey check out this post from nearly a week ago:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...L-Week-3-GDT?p=3130631&viewfull=1#post3130631

Doesn't look like bashing to me!

Here I'll even quote it for you:

#FITZSACKLICK

Dude has been a terrible QB all his career... he got cocky after a few good games and just got #HUMBLED by the Steelers defense.

Mitch will absolutely torch these #BucBums

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I tried to tell y'all to have patience. Trust in Pace. Trust in Nagy. Takes time to gel for a new offense but now you guys can come down off the ledge.

Sorry, but most of the people who were complaining just jumped off the ledge because they couldn't complain about Trubisky.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson (OP of this thread) deleted his post from Page 1 of the pinned IGT for this week which was bashing Trubisky. You can see I replied to him on the first page but his post is missing. This guy is a complete hypocrite calling out the Mitch haters. You were one, up until today.

did you just get here?

are you the guy that has to explain the joke?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, but most of the people who were complaining just jumped off the ledge because they couldn't complain about Trubisky.

you think this guy realizes the irony of posting this in this thread?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people's lives don't revolve around a message board. I remember that tool from last week.

So some people's lives don't revolve around message boards, but yours definitely does?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Still confused why the truth is hating. Trubs was ass until today and he played awesome today. Both things still true.

Exactly. The one thing this has changed forever now is the notion by some posters that he simply CAN'T do it, And by it I mean play at a difference making level. He has now without a shadow of a doubt proven he CAN do it. Now it's a matter of can he do it consistently.

swz01

Liked Posts:
So some people's lives don't revolve around message boards, but yours definitely does?

Only for 15 minutes after the game today. If you hit 100k posts I'll buy you a steak dinner to celebrate your lifetime achievement. Have a nice life.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only for 15 minutes after the game today. If you hit 100k posts I'll buy you a steak dinner to celebrate your lifetime achievement. Have a nice life.

Now that your 15 minutes of hate is over with, are you going to go bang your 10/10 wife on a Yacht while eating imported Japanese grassfed steaks? Sounds like you are a real winner!

See u next week for 15 minutes!

PS: u have been here for over 15 minutes this week.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Quoted and will hold you to it. :yep:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
you think this guy realizes the irony of posting this in this thread?
I guess not.

I understand that the perpetual negative nancies were not going to come into this thread and, thus, not see my post. It was more of an explanation of why some posters mysteriously went silent all of a sudden. No irony there.

Since the thread title is asking where the Mitch haters are at and I basically said that they are all jumping off ledges, I seem to be answering the thread's question and, thus, it would not be an irony for me to post in this specific thread.

Seeing that I have never complained about Trubisky (you can check if you want), it would not be irony on my part for posting in this thread.

I have to admit that I have suffered a bit of insomnia the past three days so I am not "firing on all cylinders". Perhaps, it would be wise for you to explain to me why it is ironic for me to post what I posted in this specific thread.

Thank you in advance, oh wise one.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess not.

I understand that the perpetual negative nancies were not going to come into this thread and, thus, not see my post. It was more of an explanation of why some posters mysteriously went silent all of a sudden. No irony there.

Since the thread title is asking where the Mitch haters are at and I basically said that they are all jumping off ledges, I seem to be answering the thread's question and, thus, it would not be an irony for me to post in this specific thread.

Seeing that I have never complained about Trubisky (you can check if you want), it would not be irony on my part for posting in this thread.

I have to admit that I have suffered a bit of insomnia the past three days so I am not "firing on all cylinders". Perhaps, it would be wise for you to explain to me why it is ironic for me to post what I posted in this specific thread.

Thank you in advance, oh wise one.

nope, thats not it

thats not the irony I am referring too

keep trying tho

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
Matt Flynn had a great game once. Let's see this happen consistently. Maybe not 6 TD games. But you know what I mean.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Careful, db70 got so excited about his chance to stick it to the haters that he got himself banned

Bzzzzzzzzz....here i am...lol

Ban this