Where are all the MITCH haters at??? Hmmmmmm?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well a bit premature for that. Let's see if he can be consistent over several games.

Not true, quite a few said he could never do it. Checkmate

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never do what? Generally not a good idea to respond to hyperbole with more hyperbole.

Find a more willing participant. Bears win.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Find a more willing participant. Bears win.

Quite happy with the Bears win as I indicated in the game thread. Hence my surprise when people still crying despite Trubs looking fantastic.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Happy as hell and enjoying the win!!

He had a lot of time in that pocket; Bucs worst D in league.

When the pressure is on and you gotta make throws when it counts, we’ll see what Mitch can do

Remember Fitzpatrick was playing lights out as well for a few

Either way ,
Party on!

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
So fucking excited.

The only thing making me pump the breaks a little right now is Matt Flynn throwing 6 TD passes for Green Bay.

Point being: one game does not make a QB. The key here is consistency because the great ones are great because they do it week after week after week.

But man I am fucking excited to watch this guy play

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So fucking excited.

The only thing making me pump the breaks a little right now is Matt Flynn throwing 6 TD passes for Green Bay.

Point being: one game does not make a QB. The key here is consistency because the great ones are great because they do it week after week after week.

But man I am fucking excited to watch this guy play

Worst D in the league I think.

Let’s see it happen when games on the line. Nonetheless I’m happy as hell

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
quote one

The problem with quoting one, is you have to sift through all the spam-posting negative nancies and figure out which ones said it. Then you have to go through their post history and hope you can find the post.

I know for a fact people said that Trubisky would NEVER throw 6 TDs or even 4 TDs like Mahomes. But I'm not going through Special person posts for the last few weeks to find that shit.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
quote one

there is plenty in the start Daniels thread..

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...ans-push-for-Chase-Daniel-over-Mitch-Trubisky

here is one..

I see I have to make this point yet again.

Developing is one thing. Learning the system is one thing. Getting used to your new coach and teammates and gaining experience is one thing.

HE. CAN'T. HIT. WIDE. OPEN. RECEIVERS.

He can't play football. This isn't an issue of developing, it's an issue of the kid is bad at the game.

NFL QBs don't need to be fluent in a system to be able to make a basic fade pass in the end zone to a top level 6'3" receiver. Not being experienced in a new system has nothing to do with completely overthrowing your deep balls when the WR has two steps on the DB. Lack of system experience doesn't cause a QB to be completely oblivious to open guys when there's little pressure in the pocket. It doesn't cause 75% of his passes beyond the first down marker to be inaccurate to the point of being uncatchable. It doesn't cause him to miss 5 out of 6 throws that should have been TDs.

These are basic fundamentals of being able to play QB. Any NFL QB could do these things on day 1 before they've even seen the damn playbook. He isn't an NFL QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So we should lie about how he is playing because he needs time? What sort of stupidity is this?

At least you're here. The point was that it's silent. A true fan shows up and always says what they feel about a player's performances, not just his less that good ones.