WHERE IS NEWSKOOLBULLS!?!?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Dammit NewSkool, you come, you go, then you come, then you go!?!?! WHAT GIVES!?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Dammit NewSkool, you come, you go, then you come, then you go!?!?! WHAT GIVES!?

That's what she said.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He wants us to beg him to come back...egotistic jerk >.< jk Newskool you're awesome

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
mark, i think you have a bro-mance.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Ya I miss Newskools pointless threads where he doesn't provide much analysis rather he gives us weird topics and little cheap shots at posters and former players (cough Gordon cough)

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Ya I miss Newskools pointless threads where he doesn't provide much analysis rather he gives us weird topics and little cheap shots at posters and former players (cough Gordon cough)

So you pissed at Newskool because he take little cheap shots at Ben Gordon...you acting like a little bitch right now...straight up. Get Gordon's d**k out you mouth...instead of "cough" maybe you should type "choke"...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

So you pissed at Newskool because he take little cheap shots at Ben Gordon...you acting like a little bitch right now...straight up. Get Gordon's d**k out you mouth...instead of "cough" maybe you should type "choke"...

thats a bit uncalled for don't you think?

engies

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
houheffna wrote:

i think its called for. Even though i like Gordon Dpauley dissed newskool first.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
No its not uncalled for...go back and check what I have dealt with from this dude for the last few months...for no reason, unprovoked, I am tired of it. I respect all of you guys, he even gave me attitude over the damn fantasy league...Stig I apologized to you for what I said and try not to get out of line. But dude is outlandish and I am sick of it. We should be able to talk and be civil. After Lewinthal apologized to me on the air for everyone to hear, people should stop talking stupid to each other, he continued it as always, so I came back.

I am not trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize...you can only push me so far...if he wants to talk about it, we can. But if I can talk to Fred, Kush, and everybody else on here and disagree but not be disagreeable, then I expect the same in return.

Newskool can be ruthless too at times, but he and I are cool. I call out others who cross the line and I appreciate you all bringing it to my attention...it more than likely won't happen again, dude needs to check himself when he talks to me...period.

By the way, I would say the same thing to Dan Bernstein if he was to talk stupid to me too. That is actually why their ratings are now through the floor. People are sick of it. You can call my opinions asinine, but don't disrespect me, or you get disrespected back....

I do apologize to all of you that had to read that, maybe I should have sent it to him personally, it will not happen again...I hope.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
engies wrote:
TheStig wrote:
houheffna wrote:

i think its called for. Even though i like Gordon Dpauley dissed newskool first.

Sigh, I don't think Dpauley's comment was severe enough to warrant that type of retaliation. This comment took it to another level.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
No its not uncalled for...go back and check what I have dealt with from this dude for the last few months...for no reason, unprovoked, I am tired of it. I respect all of you guys, he even gave me attitude over the damn fantasy league...Stig I apologized to you for what I said and try not to get out of line. But dude is outlandish and I am sick of it. We should be able to talk and be civil. After Lewinthal apologized to me on the air for everyone to hear, people should stop talking stupid to each other, he continued it as always, so I came back.

I am not trying to win the Nobel Peace Prize...you can only push me so far...if he wants to talk about it, we can. But if I can talk to Fred, Kush, and everybody else on here and disagree but not be disagreeable, then I expect the same in return.

Newskool can be ruthless too at times, but he and I are cool. I call out others who cross the line and I appreciate you all bringing it to my attention...it more than likely won't happen again, dude needs to check himself when he talks to me...period.

By the way, I would say the same thing to Dan Bernstein if he was to talk stupid to me too. That is actually why their ratings are now through the floor. People are sick of it. You can call my opinions asinine, but don't disrespect me, or you get disrespected back....

I do apologize to all of you that had to read that, maybe I should have sent it to him personally, it will not happen again...I hope.

I'm surprised, I always like Dpauley as a poster, what did he say to you, I must have missed it.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You didn't miss much, just went in on dude that's all. Sometimes you got show your teeth, like dogs do, let people know you ain't playin'. That is all it was, I don't wish no harm on dude, just leave me alone. That is all.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Houeheffna I don't know what you're problem is, but all of sudden you attacked me just because I was pissed off that I was too late for fantasty league and didn't want to be an alternate? First off you say how I've been giving you crap for months and your fed up with it? What crap have I been giving too you. Second I couldn't hear the apology on air because of the crappy sound that was coming out during the podcast. I wasn't really being all that serious with the post either, but whatever houheffena do whatever you want.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Houeheffna I don't know what you're problem is, but all of sudden you attacked me just because I was pissed off that I was too late for fantasty league and didn't want to be an alternate? First off you say how I've been giving you crap for months and your fed up with it? What crap have I been giving too you. Second I couldn't hear the apology on air because of the crappy sound that was coming out during the podcast. I wasn't really being all that serious with the post either, but whatever houheffena do whatever you want.

Blogs are impossible to fully read people's emotions or intentions. I get accused of being mean or cruel, when fact of the matter is 99% of the time I'm being completely facetious. Sure there's no need for useless name calling & personal attacks, but hey sometimes they are fun just to see how people react. I guess I'm kind of a sadist in that way. Oh well. And quite frankly, some people deserve it. That's not to say it was deserved on either side here. It's basically a he said-he said type of deal here where neither side is in the right or the wrong. But honestly guys, attacking each other over a blog is so incredibly gay, I think we can all agree on that. If there's a score to settle, it should be in a public forum, preferrably a cage match, where we can all place bets on the outcome.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Oh & btw, where is newskoolbulls? I guess people are wondering.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I would not do that again...I hope, to anyone. I don't like being called idiot, joke, or anything like that. I don't do it to others, people shouldn't do it to me. There are some things in this situation that I might have taken out of context. But the name calling and cussing out needed to be addressed...

jsain360

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
I would not do that again...I hope, to anyone. I don't like being called idiot, joke, or anything like that. I don't do it to others, people shouldn't do it to me. There are some things in this situation that I might have taken out of context. But the name calling and cussing out needed to be addressed...

I agree, I don't know what happen, but there is no need for name calling, we all will disagree, but it should not be taken to the extreme, we come to voice our opinions, and nobody should be disrespected because of their position on a specific topic.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Are you serious houheffna? Your the one calling people names. Your lucky no mods are around or you would be thrown off this website

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I called no one a name, I said you "act" like a bitch, then I suggested a reason you might have a love for BG, and a speech impediment...

You were one of the main people going off the day BG left. Including talking crazy to me and I was not even talking to you at the time. You asked Lewinthal to throw me off the site just because I disagreed with you all about Gordon. I have never called you anything...I might have insinuated something rather strong...but don't dish it if you cannot take it. Don't call me a "joke" or some of the other derogatory things you have said to me...I will not say anything derogatory. That I will guarantee, I think people have asinine ideas and look at things from what I consider the wrong viewpoint but that is my opinion of their opinion. Whether they are buttholes are not I don't know, nor do I make it my business to call them such on a public forum. I even feel Newskool can go a bit too hard at times. Hell he did it to me...unlike you, he apologized. So again, I will refrain from that type of talk again...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
I called no one a name, I said you "act" like a bitch, then I suggested a reason you might have a love for BG, and a speech impediment...

You were one of the main people going off the day BG left. Including talking crazy to me and I was not even talking to you at the time. You asked Lewinthal to throw me off the site just because I disagreed with you all about Gordon. I have never called you anything...I might have insinuated something rather strong...but don't dish it if you cannot take it. Don't call me a "joke" or some of the other derogatory things you have said to me...I will not say anything derogatory. That I will guarantee, I think people have asinine ideas and look at things from what I consider the wrong viewpoint but that is my opinion of their opinion. Whether they are buttholes are not I don't know, nor do I make it my business to call them such on a public forum. I even feel Newskool can go a bit too hard at times. Hell he did it to me...unlike you, he apologized. So again, I will refrain from that type of talk again...

I am sorry I couldn't stop cracking up, its not right but still hilarious the way you said it. Maybe its not, I just had a stressful week and that just had me laughing.