WHERE IS NEWSKOOLBULLS!?!?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
houheffna wrote:
I would not do that again...I hope, to anyone. I don't like being called idiot, joke, or anything like that. I don't do it to others, people shouldn't do it to me. There are some things in this situation that I might have taken out of context. But the name calling and cussing out needed to be addressed...

I agree, I don't know what happen, but there is no need for name calling, we all will disagree, but it should not be taken to the extreme, we come to voice our opinions, and nobody should be disrespected because of their position on a specific topic.

Unless they're a complete blithering idiot. :laugh:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I am sorry I couldn't stop cracking up, its not right but still hilarious the way you said it. Maybe its not, I just had a stressful week and that just had me laughing.

I was just putting a little humor into the situation. Hoping that everybody can get along now. I didn't think anyone would be astute enough to notice...

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
houheffna wrote:
I would not do that again...I hope, to anyone. I don't like being called idiot, joke, or anything like that. I don't do it to others, people shouldn't do it to me. There are some things in this situation that I might have taken out of context. But the name calling and cussing out needed to be addressed...

I agree, I don't know what happen, but there is no need for name calling, we all will disagree, but it should not be taken to the extreme, we come to voice our opinions, and nobody should be disrespected because of their position on a specific topic.
i duno. sometimes Frankbreakfaststyleham says some whacky stuff...
jk.