Which NFCN fan base is coping hardest right now?

Cope? COPE!

• Total voters

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Living in Wisconsin, talking with actual Packer fans, not the two deluded idiots that live in this forum, most seem okay with being bad for awhile. Mind you, they think the Packers brass will find a decent QB at some point, so they don't see decades of being awful, but most will tell you they don't think Love is any good, but it was also time for Rodgers to go away.

My brother is a huge Packers nut, and he wanted Rodgers gone so bad while all the BS he was doing the last few seasons, but now that he's gone, he's having second thoughts. It really bothered him to see Rodgers be introduced a Jet and seeing how happy he looked to be out of Green Bay.

I think MOST Bears fans know the Bears are on there way up, but not totally there yet, while most Lions fans think their team will take the division. The two Vikings fans I know don't know what to make of their team. Both want Cousins gone.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a few friends who are packers fans and its pretty unanimous they know they will be bad and jordan love is prob not the answer.

Most I spoke to actually want to take the bears route and be awful for a year just to rebuild with capspace/draft picks and are just happy that Rodgers is gone.

It's gotta be the lions. Their team is getting hyped hard all offseason just to draft two of the least important positions in football with their first rounders.
I have a packers fan cousin and a friend who are 100 percent serious thinking love is their next hof qb.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Love showed more as a passer against Phillys top rated d, then Fields has shown in his whole career lol.
Well, they both played Philly and lost last year.

Fields 14/21, 66%. 2 TDs. 71 yards rushing with a TD, 119 QB rating.
Love 6/9 66%, 1 TD, ) rushing yards, 146QB rating.

That's showing more than Fields whole career? Fields scored three times in that game, granted Love only played a half.

Just shows you how jaded you are sir.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Dude, GB fans are fucking bonkers

I mean, all fan bases are delusional to some degree, but wow. GB fans still talkin shit to everyone while their whole world is crumbling
They should probably wait until Love has actually won a game before the shit talk.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have a packers fan cousin and a friend who are 100 percent serious thinking love is their next hof qb.

Funny, because the troll made me look up what "experts" actually thought the 2019 draft class would look like after the 2018 season. I found Jordan Love in no ones first round even after a "spectacular" 2018 season.

I put it in quotes cause it wasn't even better than Gardner Minshews season, who actually played in the Pac 12 and not the MVC.

msadows

Liked Posts:

That's showing more than Fields whole career? Fields scored three times in that game, granted Love only played a half.

Love was actually really meh in that game. He didn't do anything that most NFL QB's can't do. His best throw was dropped. Legit everything else was the same skinny post/slant combo to guys who were wide open. Thats usually what happens when your team is down 17 in the 4th quarter.

Imagine clinging to your QB being good because he had 10 good minutes of garbage time.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
Before the start of the season, I had Minny, followed by Chicago or Detroit for 2nd, GB 3rd, then Chicago or Detroit. I don't think anyone else had GB finishing 3rd in NFCN.

At the moment, for this coming season, I have Detroit winning NFCN, then followed by Chicago, then Minny, then finally GB . So I voted GB as most delusional.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Which NFCN fan base is coping hardest right now?​

1 @Spartan himself.
2 Packers
3 Lions
4 Vikings

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Love showed more as a passer against Phillys top rated d, then Fields has shown in his whole career lol.
Its not wrong, but if that's your standard then you're just coming two different degrees of "not good enough".

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Fields is atrocious. How could you possibly think a guy who cannot throw would ever be a good QB?

Jordan Love was considered the highest upside QB in a draft with Burrow, Herbert, and Hurts. Love is going to be a star.
I mean lets be full disclosure mode here Joe Burrow was next-level as a quarterback prospect and aside from issues like his hand size and slightly older age for a rookie he was a truly perfect prospect. His upside blew the other guys clean out of the water, and you're kind of being silly saying anyone seriously had Jordan Love anywhere near his level.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Green Bay, though no fault of their own. They've been so spoiled by two decades of great QB play that they think good QBs grow on trees. They could be in for a rude awakening, or perhaps just a guy who's decent but leaves you wanting, like Kirk Cousins. I haven't seen many bears fans think the team is going to be better than .500. There's some here who think this team is literally worse than last year.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love was actually really meh in that game. He didn't do anything that most NFL QB's can't do. His best throw was dropped. Legit everything else was the same skinny post/slant combo to guys who were wide open. Thats usually what happens when your team is down 17 in the 4th quarter.

Imagine clinging to your QB being good because he had 10 good minutes of garbage time.
Dude

this is a bears board

we don't have to imagin

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Dan Campbell sees Gibbs/Montgomery as the equivalent of Kamara/Ingram. Basically explains why they gave Swift to Eagles for next to nothing too.
they got swift for next to nothing because swift missed multiple games each season and is on an expiring deal...did anyone else even inquire? my guess is no

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Its really hard to pick between Green Bay, Chicago and Detroit. All are going full gas on the cope.

There is a lot more self awareness in Detroit brought on by developments like the Jack Campbell pick and the pre-unraveling underway with the deluge of suspensions. Still tons of delusion and cope, but nothing on the level of the shit I read here. msadows was trying to tell me today the Bears had one of the best five wide receiver units in the NFL. That transcends coping.

Green Bay is really close to the Bears and actually much more true to the definition of coping. In a way their coping is more profound than the Bears, they are stuck have to glorify an era of their football team that simply did not live up to expectations. Nobody wants to really admit or place accountability for what has gone so dramatically wrong with the playoff collapses and especially last year. Everything is still fine! In Gute We Trust!

It is one thing to do what Bears fans are doing and coping over a shitty off-season that theoretically could still lead to an improvement because there's just tons of randomness and weirdness in the NFL. It is within the overall realm of possibility for the Bears to have a winning record this year despite being so thoroughly terrible. Its extremely unlikely, but its possible.

What isn't possible is to reach through the past and make the Aaron Rodgers years something that they were not. So I'll say its Green Bay, but only by a hair.
Is this comedy?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packer fans. their utter desperation represented by 2 highly delusional mental defective fuckrags on a daily basis is all the proof we need.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol delusional Packer fans. Fields had the best QB rating in the league against the Eagles last year and his WR core was Byron Pringle and Simba Webster. Get that 5 yard bullshit slant out of here.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Love played two drives. Not a half.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
All those QBs hit what are the odds Tainted Love will be any more than a backup QB?

“Send AR a post card cus Packers will never sniff A Super Bowl.” ✌️

That doesn't make sense lol. Love is high upside, boom or bust. He won't be a backup.

He will be an HOFer. Mahomes 2.0