Which NFCN fan base is coping hardest right now?

Cope? COPE!

• Total voters

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lol delusional Packer fans. Fields had the best QB rating in the league against the Eagles last year and his WR core was Byron Pringle and Simba Webster. Get that 5 yard bullshit slant out of here.

Love's rating was better. The slant was a fantastic throw under pressure, but that was only one of his throws.

The back shoulder that Jones dropped was great. Love routinely makes that throw with ease, and it is one of the highest difficulty throws to make.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Its not wrong, but if that's your standard then you're just coming two different degrees of "not good enough".

If Love plays like he did against Phillys top rated D his whole career, he will be an HOFer.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I mean lets be full disclosure mode here Joe Burrow was next-level as a quarterback prospect and aside from issues like his hand size and slightly older age for a rookie he was a truly perfect prospect. His upside blew the other guys clean out of the water, and you're kind of being silly saying anyone seriously had Jordan Love anywhere near his level.

Burrow had the weakest arm, least mobility, least ability to throw of platform and on the run, then of any of the top 5 QBs from that draft? Do you not understand what the word 'upside' means? Obviously not.

Burrow was the most NFL ready and the most sure thing to be good. No one projected him as having more upside then Love or even Herbert. Literally no one lol.

Once again you illustrate you know nothing about football lol.

Last edited:

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Real life. Love is HOFer. You see his game against Philly's top rated d?

Fields literally can't pass the football lol. He is your ticket to Caleb Williams.
Like Fields didn't have a 120 rating against that same top D. ?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I still wonder how GB fans cope with them choking at home (Packer weather vs a dome team) in a must win game to get to the playoffs with a HOF QB against a team that had nothing to play for. While GB has choked in the playoffs at home a few times with their HOF QB, this one has to be the worst.

Crazy to think Grossman has as many NFC Championships as Rodgers. Rodgers has to go down as one of the biggest chokers in recent times.

It will be interesting seeing what Love can do. Loads of pressure on the Pack's front office with this one. Crazy to see Pack fans having him in the HOF already but they do tend to be pretty irrational.

Rodgers has the best 4th quarter and playoff rating and TD to INT ratio in history, but swing and a miss boyo lol. Rodgers also has any many SB rings as the Bears whole organization.

I was confident about Rodgers the same way I am confident about Love.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Living in Wisconsin, talking with actual Packer fans, not the two deluded idiots that live in this forum, most seem okay with being bad for awhile. Mind you, they think the Packers brass will find a decent QB at some point, so they don't see decades of being awful, but most will tell you they don't think Love is any good, but it was also time for Rodgers to go away.

My brother is a huge Packers nut, and he wanted Rodgers gone so bad while all the BS he was doing the last few seasons, but now that he's gone, he's having second thoughts. It really bothered him to see Rodgers be introduced a Jet and seeing how happy he looked to be out of Green Bay.

I think MOST Bears fans know the Bears are on there way up, but not totally there yet, while most Lions fans think their team will take the division. The two Vikings fans I know don't know what to make of their team. Both want Cousins gone.

Most Packers fans thought Favre, and Rodgers would bust, as do many think with Love. Why are you taking there word for it?

Packers fans majorly panned the acquisition of literally all of the three of Favre, Rodgers, and Love,

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All those QBs hit what are the odds Tainted Love will be any more than a backup QB?

“Send AR a post card cus Packers will never sniff A Super Bowl.” ✌️

It’s going to be extremely enjoyable to watch how this goes down in GB! The 5th year option for Love is just icing on the cake. They are clueless to the level Rodgers masked deficiency on rosters. It’s going to be Chernobyl level meltdown

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I find it funny how Minny has to keep spending 1st rounders on weapons for Kirk Cousins and then get mad when he gets no respect in the NFL.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The man threw nine times lol. 80% of his yards came off Watson taking a 5 yard pass for 64 yards

His best pass was a back shoulder to Jones, which was dropped. His second best pass was an incredible on the run, across the body throw to Cobb in the endzone, but it was dropped due to uncalled PI.

Furthermore, that pass to Watson was a perfectly executed play action under pressure.

Love looked excellent.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It’s going to be extremely enjoyable to watch how this goes down in GB! The 5th year option for Love is just icing on the cake. They are clueless to the level Rodgers masked deficiency on rosters. It’s going to be Chernobyl level meltdown

Taking the option would be dumb. We save money by extending him.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Most Packers fans thought Favre, and Rodgers would bust, as do many think with Love. Why are you taking there word for it?

Packers fans majorly panned the acquisition of literally all of the three of Favre, Rodgers, and Love,
Many Bears fans on here are speaking of all their "friends" who are Packers fans in this thread. What a shock that many are saying that their Packers fans "friends" or family think Jordan sucks and other assorted bullshit. Trying to gain credibility for the lies and complete bullshit they are spewing by saying it came from actual Packers fans. This pathetic game is normally played by Vikings fans, but not a surprise that some here are stooping to that level.

Now, here we see someone implying that all Packers fans panned the acquisition of Favre, Rodgers, and Love. That is not factual either. This is akin to Vikings fans online pretending to be Packers fans to attempt to make Packers fans look bad.

Not sure who here was actually in Green Bay and Wisconsin for all 3 situations. I can only speak for myself, and I was indeed there and have first hand knowledge of the feelings of the base during those times. I can tell you that MOST Packers fans supported Ron Wolf in the trade for Favre in 1992.

There were indeed a few that were only loyal to Brett and lashed out at Ted for choosing Aaron in the draft in 2005. I was not one of those. You can indeed support all the players on the roster. That was the majority of the fan base. I was at training camp in 2005, and there were a few(about 2 people) that booed Aaron at ONE day of camp. This certainly was not a majority nor was it something that went on more than one day. 99.9% of the base supported Aaron from the jump. Same goes for the summer of 2008.

I also was not against Gute drafting Love in 2020. Gute said from the day he became GM in 2018, that he would never hesitate to draft a QB early in the draft if there was one he was extremely high on. Gute learned all he knows from Ron Wolf and Ted Thompson. Many don't realize Gute has been with the Packers since 1998. The job of a GM is to sustain the success of the franchise. All good GMs will tell you that the worst time to draft a QB is when you need one.

Were there a few that "panned" drafting Jordan? Sure, but to imply all or most would not be factual. It's as silly as calling Jordan a Hall Of Famer before his first season starting. I realize some are trying to trigger Bears fans, and that is fine.

It is indeed factual to say that MOST actual Packers fans are excited about the J-Love era. The sky is limit for Jordan. Fans, the FO, and the coaching staff alike are very excited to get this thing started.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Packer fans. their utter desperation represented by 2 highly delusional mental defective fuckrags on a daily basis is all the proof we need.
I stand by this statement. you jackoffs seriously made almost 10 posts in a row.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Because we save alot of money by extending him without exercising his option lol. The option is 22 mil for next season. No thanks.

Extend this man long term.
Already have your lips solidly on the balls of Love?

Be you.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He’ll be worse than Tribusky
In a year where the golden prize is a Calib or a Drake, sub-Trubisky just might be the best thing that could happen to the Packers.

I sure hope not.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
His best pass was a back shoulder to Jones, which was dropped. His second best pass was an incredible on the run, across the body throw to Cobb in the endzone, but it was dropped due to uncalled PI.

Furthermore, that pass to Watson was a perfectly executed play action under pressure.

Love looked excellent.

Trubisky had 6TDs in a game.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine caping for Love's performance against the Eagles.

1st throw, zero pressure; swing out to the left 4 yards behind the LOS

2nd pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route 5.5yds past the LOS

3rd pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is 5yds away from any defender

4th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is almost 10yds away from any defender

5th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route to a guy who is 5yds away from any defender (dropped)

6th pass, zero pressure; 1st read timing route. FIRST time defenders were actually close to the WR but he was still very open.

7th pass, minimal pressure but he flushes out to the right early anyways. Incomplete pass, horrible throw with no chance. It was probably the first drop back where his first read wasn't IMMEADIATELY open which is why he ran.

8th pass, zero pressure; 1st read pass to a guy 4.5yds away from nearest defender

9th pass. Finally some real pressure. Love moves to his right, panics and forces a throw to a bracketed Randall Cobb who then drops it.

Championing that performance tells us all EVERYTHING we need to know about you.....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely Detroit. GB fans knew they were fucked when Rodgers left town and Minny did what they could.

Detroit had prime picks and could have really done amazing things but they fucked it up as badly as humanly possible because they’re the Lions and that’s just what they do
Imagine having an astronomical amount of cap space, the number one overall pick in the draft, and still walk away with a marginal O-line, complete dog shit for a D-line, A QB that can't read a Defense and make a quick decision, and still no edge rushers?

Y'all fooling yourself if you think the answer isn't Shitcago to this question. Considering what you had to start the off season with, this has been a pretty underwhelming offseason.

But hey, you did get a couple of Nice LB's.

Want to talk about positional value?

LMAO