White Sox May Pursue A-Rod

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, give him another 25 games or so, I mean he had more time in the minors and who knows what can happen in the offseason with some more training and coaching

Sent from Twins Territory using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the White Sox are Rebuilding next year, I honestly need to know 100% for sure that Morel isn't the guy.

Well with that said, I kinda wish Viciedo was left at 3B. He couldnt be much worse that fatty in detroit defensivley. that would be nice having a 25HR guy there who is young

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
KW would be stupid to make this trade... who the hell wants AROD for 5 more years? Don't help the Yankees out by trading for him (all 29 other teams). Let the Yanks keep regretting the contract fo the next 5 more years. Also, the Yanks aren't gunna just give him away either. You'll have him for 5 more years and still give up your top 'spect in the farm system.

I do know the Yanks will pay most of the contract, but still...

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Well with that said, I kinda wish Viciedo was left at 3B. He couldnt be much worse that fatty in detroit defensivley. that would be nice having a 25HR guy there who is young

You are absolutely dead ......right! Can't they still move him over?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
That's what I was thnking too. Even if you had to live with Danks/Wise in LF until you could bring up a Mitchell or sign one in 2013 off season

DaBearsrule4ever

Liked Posts:
Sure, I would welcome A-Rod to the South Side. TEN YEARS AGO that is! A-Rod is done and on the decline.

Some way, some how, find a way to resign Youk.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
That's what I was thnking too. Even if you had to live with Danks/Wise in LF until you could bring up a Mitchell or sign one in 2013 off season

Mitchell isn't all that great. But given the Sox luck last year with rookies who came out of nowhere to be somewhat effective, who knows? But then again, that is irrelevant to this specific player.

Fact is, he was good in 2010 #55 by BA, now that prospect shine has worn almost completely off. Sox can't rely on the farm right now either, absolutely nobody in there.

Hawkins and Barnum are the only guys even worth following right now in that farm, and both are still several years away.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
KW would be stupid to make this trade... who the hell wants AROD for 5 more years? Don't help the Yankees out by trading for him (all 29 other teams). Let the Yanks keep regretting the contract fo the next 5 more years. Also, the Yanks aren't gunna just give him away either. You'll have him for 5 more years and still give up your top 'spect in the farm system.

I do know the Yanks will pay most of the contract, but still...

:rolleyes: What an analytical post there!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitchell isn't all that great. But given the Sox luck last year with rookies who came out of nowhere to be somewhat effective, who knows? But then again, that is irrelevant to this specific player.

Fact is, he was good in 2010 #55 by BA, now that prospect shine has worn almost completely off. Sox can't rely on the farm right now either, absolutely nobody in there.

Hawkins and Barnum are the only guys even worth following right now in that farm, and both are still several years away.

:rolleyes: what an analytical post right there. Sorry....didnt add the green.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Sox need pitching more then A-Rod. I'd keep Youk for 2-3 years if the asking price was negotiated down some. But they need someone on the pitching staff that can eat innings, stop a skid, and be a leader on the staff to help the young ones along. Plus what about AJ? Man KW has some tough decisions to make...