White Sox Offseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its so obvious dierkes at mlbtr and his crew love the cubs. he has every big name going to the cubs. lester,peavy,masterson and martin. either way his picks are ususlly way off.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he has vmart and rasmus coming to us lol

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just gonna clog up your thread with shit like you and your boy brett do on the Cubs forum. Enjoy!

the difference is we actually have opinions with substance. you on the other hand do not. so coming into a forum to just say "white sux suck ass" without and specific details as to why you feel that way will result in a ban. very simple. you are welcome to share your thoughts but be prepared to get owned as most of your own collegues lost respect for you when you opened your mouth about lester.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
the difference is we actually have opinions with substance. you on the other hand do not. so coming into a forum to just say "white sux suck ass" without and specific details as to why you feel that way will result in a ban. very simple. you are welcome to share your thoughts but be prepared to get owned as most of your own collegues lost respect for you when you opened your mouth about lester.

Yes most of my own colleagues who agreed with me in the Maddon forum and basically told you and brett to get lost.

As far as banning me, good luck. I connect through a VPN so all you would be doing is banning a fake IP address. :)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
really dont care

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you cant be banned due to VPN thats cool. i can also just skip past your posts of bad trolling.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i lifted his ban. next time he comes in without any kind of debate and taunts how he cant be banned he will be perm banned.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyway. im very confused still on hahns plan. the plan is not public and when you have 2 awesome starters and a premier 1bmn you have to spend.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
sox on pursuit of aoki. OBP outfielder. please do this hahn! aoki,eaton,garcia is a very nice outfield.

ginny

Liked Posts:
What's the skinny on Russell Martin? Will he re-sign with Pittsburg, or is he now a FA?

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Would actually like to see the Sox do something. Need a little bit of everything, offense, defense, pen. Should get rid of Danks and some of that deadweight in the lineup.I feel like the last big FA signing was that dude Adam Dunn. (Not counting international FA, different structure)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
The Sox shouldn't hesitate eating a ton of Danks' money if it means he moves. Part of building a great team isn't just adding good players, its getting rid of bad ones too. The Sox have the financial room to do it. Eat a lot of money, if need be, and get a player back. Nobody is going to want Danks as a pure salary dump.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I wouldn't want Aoki off the bat. Aim higher. If he ends up being a consolation prize in ST maybe.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Scary that Danks is the 45th highest paid player in the league. Scarier that Jackson is 61. Will be interesting to see how the Sox and Cubs get rid of Danks + Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.