Whitlock Calls for the Big Three to Disband

TheCubfather

Holy Cow!
Liked Posts:
because he's too lazy to work on it lol..if he actually applied himself..he'd be an even better player than he is

its just sad seing that amount of talent going to waste...

i love watching his talent go to waste. lol :smug:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
because he's too lazy to work on it lol..if he actually applied himself..he'd be an even better player than he is

its just sad seing that amount of talent going to waste...

If he had half of Jordan's work ethic, he could probably easily put himself into that GOAT conversation. But since he's on the Heat I could really care less if he applied himself now. xD

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
If he had half of Jordan's work ethic, he could probably easily put himself into that GOAT conversation. But since he's on the Heat I could really care less if he applied himself now. xD

Seriously i think if you gave him Rose's heart and worth ethic it would be scary as hell

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
talent means jack if you dont work your azz off and want to be the best you can be

you can get pumped for a game and call it "the biggest game of your life"

but you better leave everything you could have on the court...if you get what i'm saying

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
"What is love? Love is playing every game as if it's your last!"
— Michael Jordan

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol then how can you compare something that doesnt exist?

The question wasn't whether Dirk was a better post up player than LeBron because he obviously is because he has a post game.

The question is whether he's also a better perimeter scorer than LeBron. I think he might be.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
The question wasn't whether Dirk was a better post up player than LeBron because he obviously is because he has a post game.

The question is whether he's also a better perimeter scorer than LeBron. I think he might be.

I think he is...Honestly what are you going to do to stop Dirk?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he is...Honestly what are you going to do to stop Dirk?

It's easier to cut off his penetration to the hoop...

LeBron gets to the line a bit easier because of that.

Other than that... Nowitzki is a flat out better shooter.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
It's easier to cut off his penetration to the hoop...

LeBron gets to the line a bit easier because of that.

Other than that... Nowitzki is a flat out better shooter.

Ya its easier to stop his penetration but anyone in the league can be right in his face and he can bust it right over them.

Not saying overall

Lebron<Dirk

DCguy

Liked Posts:
The Heat got exposed for not building a team but gathering a collection of allstars. ESPN is stuck today because their theory about the team with the most superstars/allstars win is not entirely true. Boston, LA, and San Antonio had nice benches and an offensive system that showcased everyones talent, to go along with having multiple superstars/allstars. Miami has none of that. But ESPN is too lazy to break that down like the guys on TNT and NBA TV. They rather take the easy route and just say the team with the most superstars/allstars wins. When it's a little more then just that.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if the heat want to win a title with the big 3 they have right now they:

A. need to learn how to run a real offense rather than isos for james,wade, and bosh

B. Need consistent play from the non big 3(more than just 3 pointers)

C. Somehow get lebron to stop pussying out in the finals and when his team is down in a series

D. Hope they dont get dallas again

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the new CBA that is proposed, I don't know if they'll have the cash to keep all three of these clowns. Or if they do, they'll have to play all their games 5 on 3 and we've seen how well that works out. :lol:

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
With the new CBA that is proposed, I don't know if they'll have the cash to keep all three of these clowns. Or if they do, they'll have to play all their games 5 on 3 and we've seen how well that works out. :lol:

Lol they already do anyways